20. Room

Y/N's POV
"Really? You forgive me?"
Jungkook exclaimed, holding my shoulders firmly.

I chuckled with a nod, making him even more excited as he clapped his hands like a seal.

"I love you~"
He cooed, swaying our bodies together.

I felt my cheeks heating up and my heart racing as if I just finished running a marathon when he showed me his signature bunny smile.

"You love me already? But we just started dating like a week ago?"
I questioned, not that I was doubting him but I felt so loved that it was too good to be true.

"Actually it's been more than a week. Also, how long we started dating doesn't matter. I've known you for maybe 20 years, yes, we've been separated for a few years and we might have changed in many ways, but I will love and accept you for who you are no matter how much you've changed, because I only want you and nobody else."

He said as he looked at me lovingly, his brown eyes never fail to make my heart thump faster and faster.

"Thank you, Jungkookie."
I smiled, pressing my lips onto his forehead as he scrunched his nose cutely.

"For what?"

"For loving me."

"Woah, am I interrupting something?"
A familiar voice broke our romantic moment, I quickly pulled away from Jungkook and turned to see my mother leaning against the wall with a smug smirk.

"Mrs Lee! I didn't know you were home. Where's Mr Lee?"
Jungkook rubbed the back of his nape with a shy smile as my mom scanned him from top to bottom.

"He's still at the hospital, I came back to grab some stuff for him. Are we just going to ignore the fact that my daughter kissed you in my house and also the fact that the two of you are dating without telling me?"

She folded her arms in front of her chest, still smirking widely at me and him as I cleared my throat out of embarrassment.

"Mom! That wasn't a kiss. It was just a peck."
I exclaimed, feeling my cheeks getting hotter.

"What's the difference? It's the same."
She shrugged as Jungkook raised his hand up.

"Actually there is a difference. A peck is just touching the lips but a kiss contains the presence of each other's to—"

"Yes, we understand. Now can you please be a darling and shut up?"
I cut him off sarcastically as he chuckled, teasing me by poking my waist but I wasn't the type to get ticklish easily.

"So? Are you two dating?"
My mom spoke up. I flinched a little when Jungkook held my hand, squeezing it a little before bowing 90 degrees.

"Yes, we are, Mrs Lee. I hope you will give us your approval and blessing."
He smiled cheekily.

My mom surprisingly walked over to his side and gave him a warm hug. He let go of my hand and returned the hug politely.

"Of course. Please take good care of my daughter. She can be an annoying little brat sometimes but she's a kind girl."
She said, pulling away from the hug and patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Mrs Lee."
He reassured and ruffled my hair with a grin. I whined when he messed up my hair, not that it was neat in the first place.

"She's a good girl."
I rolled my eyes when he ticked my chin, still smiling cheekily to my mom.

"Oh, my mom invited you over for dinner. It would be nice if Mr Lee joined too. When will he be discharged from the hospital?"
Jungkook said, changing the topic.

"That sounds great! Sadly, he can only leave after tomorrow and you two are leaving tonight, right?"

We nodded as Jungkook let out a sigh.
"It's okay, it can't be helped. Well, see you at 7pm?"
He shook hands with my mom before turning to give me a quick hug and left.

"So, you got the Jeon Jungkook, huh?"
My mom nudged me with her elbow after the door closed.

"Mom, stop it!"

###
"Never in a million years would I witness my son with your daughter, Mrs Lee. I'm so relieved, I almost thought that my son would stay single forever."

Jungkook's mom spoke up as we started eating our dinner that Mrs Jeon prepared.

"Mom, I am a hot man. Why would I stay single forever?"
Jungkook said, earning a smack on the head by his dad.

"You better appreciate your face since you got it from me. Your mother was the one who flirted with me first."

"Oh, shut up."

His parents exchanged glances with a weird look on their faces as we laughed out loud.

It was a comfortable dinner with Jungkook and my mom. Even if it's been a few years, our families still got along well, even better now that we're in a relationship. Sadly, dad wasn't here.

As our parents were chatting, Jungkook kicked me gently under the table since he was sitting across from me.

I eyed at him with a raised brow questioningly as he just grinned widely, rubbing my leg with his feet.

"What do you want?"
I whispered. He shook his head, uttering a quick 'nothing', still playing with my leg under the table.

"Jungkook, let the girl eat in peace."
Jungkook's brother spoke up, causing our parent's head to turn to us.

"What's wrong, Junghyun?"
His mother said as I felt Jungkook's feet disconnecting from mine.

"Jungkook was disturbing Y/N under the table."
He eyed at us, expressionless.

I choked on my carrot when he said it as if we were doing something weird. Our parents gasped and Jungkook quickly denied.

"I-It's not what you're thinking! I was just uh—"

"It's okay, we totally understand. Right, Mrs Lee?"
His father smiled surprisingly.

My eyes widened when my mom smirked and nodded as she patted my head.
"Right. You are an adult now, Y/N. I trust you and I trust Jungkook as well. Just give me and your dad a heads up before you come back home with a baby."

"Mom!"
I whined, feeling embarrassed and flustered as Jungkook coughed out loud.

"W-We need to do something. Thanks for the meal."
Jungkook said and stood up abruptly, taking his plate to the kitchen and gestured me to follow him.

"Thanks for the food."
I bowed a little before bringing my plate to the kitchen to wash it.

"Come to my room after you're done."

To Be Continued

sowwy for the boring chapter TTTTTTT