22. Not Okay

Y/N's POV
"Can I have my baby back?"

I choked on my saliva when Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me up a little bit too harshly, making our bodies slam against each other.

The boys in the room gasped when their maknae twirled me around to face them as he hugged me from behind, swaying our bodies together.

My cheek reddened when everyone's attention were now on us. Even Yoongi who normally doesn't give a damn about other people's business turned to look at me with a blank face.

"Everybody, I have an announcement to make."
Jungkook declared, raising his voice a little as I felt his grip around my waist tightened.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N. We have been dating for some time now and—"

Before he could finish his announcement, I tapped his hands that were around my waist, signalling him that he was squeezing me too hard.

He quickly apologised and loosened his grip around me. I took this opportunity to turn around to face him, gasping softly when I realised how close our faces were.

"Outside."
I muttered before wiggling myself out from his embrace.

"But—"
He protested but immediately got cut off by me sending him a glare.

"Now, please."

He gave in and told Donghee to take the other members to the salon first.

I dragged him to wherever my feet took me to and we ended up at the park near his dorm. Luckily, there were no little children running around. It was a cold and empty park.

We sat on the swings and let silence take over for a few minutes before I spoke up.

"Jungkook, shouldn't you tell me beforehand if you're going to tell them that we're a thing?"
I said, looking at the clear blue sky and shivering a little when the wind brushed against my hair.

"I'm not going to apologise for that, because I was upset seeing you touch Donghee."
My head shot up to him when he said that in a cold tone.

I pulled his swing chain towards me, causing him to widen his eyes at me as he tightened his grip on the chain so that he wouldn't fall.

"Are you jealous?"
A smirk danced on my lips unconsciously. I kinda enjoyed seeing him flustered as his cheeks and ears slowly turned into a shade of Scarlett red.

"I'm not."
I laughed out loud when he averted his gaze from me. It was obvious that he was jelly.

"Yah! Even if I was jealous, I have all the rights to be."
He pouted as I placed my hand on his head and caressed his hair gently, making sure not to mess it up.

"And why do you have the rights?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend."
He answered cheekily, taking my hand that was touching his hair into his, leaving a soft peck on it.

"You're cute, Jungkook."
I giggled and pinched his cheeks as he grinned ear to ear.

"I know, noona."

I coughed at that nickname, enlarging my eyes at him when he smiled innocently.

"Excuse me, what?"

"Noona, I can't call you that? Donghee can and I can't? But you're 5 months older than me."

I felt my heartbeat increase when he pulled my swing chain closer to his, closing the gap between us.

"We should get going. You're late."

###
Jungkook's POV
The rehearsal finished earlier than we expected. Donghee drove us back to our dorms.