35. Clingy

Y/N's POV
"Hey Y/N— Who is he?"
Jinyoung eyed at Jae Yi who had his gaze fixed on me with a concerned look on his face.

I nodded to reassure him and pulled him behind me.
"Jinyoung, this is Jae Yi and—"

"Jae Yi? That son of a—"
I held onto his shoulders tightly before he could throw a punch at the innocent boy.

I sighed when his chest raised up and down as he breathed out heavily.

"Jinyoung, calm down. He's not going to hurt any of us, he's just a kid."
He exhaled sharply after taking in a deep breath of air.

"Explain, Y/N."
I rolled my eyes and signaled him to sit on the couch in which he obeyed, but still kept an eye on Jae Yi.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye then."
I said, sticking out my hand to the younger one.

He connected his hand with mine and we smiled at each other. After a few moments of silence, he finally let go of my hand and left, for good.

Letting out a huff, I walked over to the couch and sat beside Jinyoung who had his brows knitted at me.

After explaining the whole situation to him, he nodded as a response as I stood up to put on a coat. I told him everything about Jae Yi and Yejin.

"Where are you going?"
Jinyoung followed behind me with a pout. I put on some liptint before putting on my boots, leaving him dumbfounded.

"Yah! Where are you going?"
He closed the door as we walked down the stairs.

"It's Kookie's birthday. I want to do something for him. It's a surprise though, I'll slice your throat if you tell him."
I glared at him as he pressed his lips into a straight line.

Jungkook's POV
"One more time and we can wrap it up."
The producer said as we went back to our places.

The loud music blasted and we started rehearsing from the top again.

Sweat trickled down my forehead after we finished. My makeup artist rushed over to me and wiped away my sweat with the towel before touching up my makeup.

I thanked her softly and bent down, hugging my knees as I tried to stabilise my breathing since it was a tiring choreography.

"Jungkookie, you okay?"
I hummed at Hobi hyung when he ruffled my hair.

After a few moments, I felt someone touching my hair again which made me slightly annoyed. I had a bad headache since I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night.

"Hyung, I said I'm fine."

My head shot up as I knitted my brows together, but gasped softly when I was greeted by my girlfriend.

Y/N's POV
"Jagi? What are you doing here?"
The bunny's eyes widened as our eyes locked.

I felt myself blushing when he used that nickname. He never calls me that and that made my heart drummed against my rib aggressively.

"Hey, Kookie. Why did you dye your hair?"
I smiled and played with his fluffy blonde hair. This colour made him look so mature yet his eyes are still so innocent.

He crawled closer to me and hugged my legs, wrapping his legs around mine as well like a clingy koala.

"Jungkook-ah, there's people watching. Get up."

I whisper-yelled to him and bent down a little to tap his shoulder. As expected, he hugged my legs even tighter and stuck out his bottom lip, pouting cutely.