7.

A tiny boy scrubbing a mountain of dishes with his tiny hands, he was beyond exhausted but couldn't say so as he was afraid of another beating. His body was aching all over from the previous beating he received just one night before for not washing clothes properly. So opening his mouth was not even an option for him.

'Do it properly.' A woman in her late 30's ordered jimin while filing her nails.

'Yes, maam.' Jimin rushed to finish the dishes and during the momentum a glass slipped from his hands shattering into pieces.

'What the hell are you doing?' The woman yelled while jimin crouched on the floor and cowered back in fear.

Jimin covered his head with both of his hands and his body quivered with panic while thinking of the circumstances he would be facing due to his mistake.

'Sorry does not work my love. Well what should I do to you then?' Her awfully creepy voice sent chills all over jimin's body.

'Stand up.' Jimin immediately stood up not wanting to disobey the woman infront of him and anger her more.

'What did this fag do now?' Another man came and stood beside the woman while smoking the cigarette.

'The same old thing Max. I am so tired of his clumsiness.'

'Is that so? Should I discipline him for you then?' Max threw his cigarette, went closer to jimin and harshly yanked him towards his chest.

'Do whatever you want, max. But don't kill him as it will cause quite a hassle. I am off to my room now.'

'Now, what should I do with you now my boy?' Max lusciously licked his lips and roamed his hand all over jimin's body.

Frightened by the man infront of him, jimin pushed him with all his might and turned around to run but he was caught by his hair in a spur of moment and jimin's back collided with the other man's chest. Jimin elbowed him harshly in his chest and a painful groan escaped from his mouth.

'You, bitch!! I was trying to go easy on you. But no, not any more.' He violently caught jimin by his wrist and threw him on the wall with excessive force. A painful scream left jimin's mouth as he lost his balance and fell on the floor.

He closed his eyes in agony. He was then continously kicked here and there in his body. His pleads were unheard as he sobbed and sobbed until the torment was over.

'You deserve this fag.' The said man walked away from there and left jimin in pure pain and soreness all over his body.

'I'm not a fag. I'm not a fag.' Jimin sobbed while tears cascaded down his face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin jolted up from his slumber. He had that nightmare again after a long period of time. He was sweating, his throat was parched. He badly needed to drink water. He slowly got out of the bed and went towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. He quickly drank the water and staggered towards his room.

On his way, his head collided with a bulky figure who was obviously none other than jungkook.

'Tf? Watch where you are going.' He said in an annoyed tone.

'Sorry.' Jimin quietly apologized and walked past jungkook.

'Dumbheaded.' Jungkook uttered.

Jimin just quietly went inside his room and closed the door.

He entered the bathroom to take a shower since he was sweaty. After he shampooed his hair, he filled the bath tub with water. He placed his body inside the bath tub and released a heavy sigh.

'Will my life always be like this? Should I just end it here?' Jimin muttered as he eyed the bathroom ceiling.

He slowly sinked into the water completely immersing his body.

He couldn't breathe. He was suffocating, his lungs begging for air but he liked this feeling much better than jungkook's words and mrs. Jeon's abuse.

And surprisingly his body wasn't even putting efforts to come out of the water...he liked it in there...

He was dying everyday so why not just end it at once, why not die at once and become free from all his sufferings. These thoughts invaded his mind as he was slowly losing his consciousness.

He sealed his eyes reminiscing the mental and physical abuses hurled at him. He reminisced how he was bullied due to his sexuality. He recalled everything he had to go through. He faintly smiled thinking finally he would be gone from this world which was nothing but harsh and cruel to him and soon after, he drifted into unconsciousness.....

A/n:

This chap may be short but I swear, it took me almost 2 hrs to write this. 💙💙💙

If you liked it then vote and if you don't then vote too considering me as an amateur writer.😂 I❤you all.