50.

Sunrays hitting jimin's face, his cheeks glowing under the sunshine and so did the dry patches of tears in his cheeks looking so obvious...he was sprawled on the bed, the quilt almost falling off the bed.....it looked like a mess, but the most messier was jimin's head which was getting rest for a while before it starts cooking up things on its own which mostly included him, demeaning his own existence.

His eyes slowly fluttered open but he immediately closed them upon with the direct light falling into his vision.

'Gosh!' He groaned as he sleazingly got up from the bed, wore his slippers just to fall back on the bed on his back.

His head felt heavy as well as his body, his entire body heating up, making him come up to a conclusion that he had a fever.

Well it had to happen since he didnot sleep enough and over that the extra amount of torment that he gave to himself.....it manifested his physical self, burning up his body with fever.

His eyes going towards the wall clock in an auto pilot mode, he slapped his head knowing it was past 7. Lots of errands waiting up for him, he forced himself to move and climbed downstairs,....going straight to the kitchen.

'Hey!' Jungkook's cheerful voice triggering his headache more, he just hummed not knowing what to say and how to respond.

'I already ordered nice and warm breakfast from a favourite place of mine. Just go and take a sit.' Jimin yet again hummed making his way back to his room to freshen up.

But his hand was caught midway, as jungkook gently pulled him to his chest giving jimin a deja vu of how jungkook did the same to him the last night.

'Are you okay? Or are you still down for jin being here? I am sorry if I did something wrong.'

'No it's just that I feel like I have a bit of fever.' Jungkook soon placed his palm over jimin's forehead after hearing him.

'Thanks to the torture you do to yourself, this was bound to happen. You just don't seem to take care of yourself.' Jungkook complained as he swiftly carried jimin in his arms taking jimin by surprise and placed him in the sofa nearby not forgetting to put a giant cushion behind his back.

'You take care of me, then!' Jimin murmured as he pulled jungkook by his collar, giving him a soft peck on his lips.

'Isn't that a given?' Jungkook said as he attached his lips with jimin's again, engaging themselves in a long and breathless kiss but jungkook unwantedly let go of jimin's lips as the younger had fever and jimin needed to rest.

'As much I want to continue our session, you have fever,.. you need to rest and the same thing applies to your cherry lips.' He added as he further placed a peck on those.

'When did you become so sweet? Is it really you? Or someone else underneath the hyper realistic suit of the jeon jungkook...'

'It's really me, but the upgraded version, I guess?'

'Oh! Really?' Jimin giggled as he lifted his eyebrows, rolling his eyes playfully at jungkook.

'So, jungkook 2.0...can you get me paracetamol cause I really need it!'

'Not on empty stomach, have something and then take it.' Jimin hummed as he stood up, throwing his entire body at jungkook leaning onto him with his entire weight.. his hands going around jungkook's shoulder....he yet again kissed jungkook on his own.

'I would pass out if you keep being like this!' Jungkook muttered with a gigantic grin on his lips.

Jimin was being so touchy by his own amazing jungkook by his actions but to obvious reasons jungkook too had no problem with it.

'Now I seriously feel like you are not okay.' Jungkook groaned as he found jimin half asleep in his hold.

'The fever has reached your head!' He murmured placing jimin back on the sofa again.

He hurriedly made him instant chicken soup with basic ingredients that he knew of, and brought it to jimin.

At the same moment, jin came out of the guest room where jimin used to stay once.

He saw how jungkook was blowing onto the soup before bringing the spoon closer to jimin's mouth.

He adored the view and was so happy for both of them.

Observing the scene from a distance he was reminded of taehyung for the nth time, he closed his mouth with his palm, running back to the room....controlling his potential outburst. His pregnancy hormones taking toll over him, he was missing taehyung more than usual but he was so unfortunate that he had no knowledge whether taehyung was still in coma, or awake or even alive or not.

'I miss you, tae! I miss you! Hope you are okay!' He mumbled, caressing his bump.

'This is the first and last time I am telling you.. I would marry no one if it isn't my jin.' Taehyung's voice boomed in the room, taking his parents off guard with his sharp voice for the first ever time since he came into his consciousness.

'Look at this ungrateful brat here. Hoseok bathed you, fed you, made sure you slept well....made sure you took your medicines, constantly watched over you despite we hiring no. of nursed to attend your needs and you dare take jin's name yet again from your mouth. It's high time you should understand, hoseok is the one for you. No one can love you like hoseok, I repeat no one. Not even jin and may be not even us. You are so lucky to have him and your thick brain doesn't seem to know it. Your hands and legs doesn't function properly, you can't go to washroom on your own, and when someone wants to be with you willingly, you are pushing him....seriously, What's wrong with you my son?' Taehyung violently threw the glass vase near smashing it onto pieces hearing what his mom had to say.

'What the fuck is wrong with you, goddammit? Can't you fucking see how much am I longing to see jin for once? Can't you see me suffering, dying inside without jin by my side? Can't you see what your son wants? I was better off dead if I knew you were going to be like this...' Taehyung whimpered as he eventually zoned out.

'We can't see anything despite the dressed up wounds all over your body. We can't see anything except what would be good for you in your upcoming days. Your so called jin, whose presence proved to be a bad omen in your life, your friend jungkook....whose mom...whose fucking bitch of a mom made a man hit you....we regret leaving you there on your own with the people who weren't worthy of your love....we want you to see you happy, son! That's all we want.' Taehyung shook his head, crying being
dazed with the bomb that his father dropped in his dead.

'Jungkook's mom was the one who did this to me?' He questioned as his mother replied with a strong 'yes.'

'She is being investigated and court would soon punish her just as she deserves.'

'It must be so difficult for jungkook.' Taehyung instantly replied as his father threw his hands in the air.

'Is the some kind of a fucking joke to you? His mother hurted you, and this is what you gotta say. Get your head straight kim taehyung, don't push yourself into the quicksand from which we are trying so hard to pull you from, we will have thorough discussion tomorrow.' His father growled as he took his wife along with him, leaving hoseok in the room with taehyung.

'Taehyung, I-'

'Get the fuck out and don't show me your filthy face. You can never be jin, you can never be him.' Taehyung roared as he couldn't bear hoseok's venomous voice, his breath and moreover his presence.