14.

Jimin's bare arms were getting striked by ice cold breeze sending chills down his spine and forming goosebumps all over his body as he roamed in the streets. He mentally cursed himself for not wearing at least a full sleeve shirt.

In the heat of the moment, he did left the house but he was finding the cold temperature more intolerable than jungkook's actions. Glancing here and there, he saw each and every person wrapped up in layers and layers warm and fluffy clothes making him envy them. They were giving weird stares to jimin and gossiping around, pitying his slightly shivering figure. Jimin noticed he was being gazed at, and he ran from there, not liking the unwanted attention he was getting.

In the thought of getting as far as possible from the people who sympathised with his miserable state, he himself didn't knew when he entered an dark alley. His running feet halted when he realised no one was around him.The faint light illuminating from the windows of those shabby houses nearby was the only source of light making things visible around jimin. The silence embracing his surrounding creeped him out to the core and he wanted nothing but to get out of that alley as soon as possible.

He turned around and started taking long strides hastily and at the mean time his already bruised wrist was harshly pulled and his back was slammed roughly against the concrete wall.

'Look what we have here. Such a cutie!!' The man who slammed jimin onto the wall spoke as he eyed jimin lustfully.

Jimin being helpless, he couldn't do anything at all when he was suddenly attacked like that. He just closed his eyes and winced in pain wanting to disappear, to avoid all those shits.

'You look sweet. Let me taste you.' He leaned down on jimin's face wanting to smash his lips onto jimin's but jimin palmed the other guy's face with one of his hands and tried to push him away not being able to bear the torture anymore.

'You can't get away from me, darling. Stop resisting.' He swatted jimin's hand and pressed his knee in between jimin's legs and put his head at the crook of jimin's neck inhaling his scent.

'It seems like he is in pain... leave him, Ren.' Jimin opened his eyes as he heard a voice coming from a distance. He tilted his head a bit and squinted his eyes a bit trying to search the source of the voice and there he saw a bulky and muscular figure holding something in his hand that seemed like a beer bottle.

'Who the fuck was that?' The guy named Ren yelled as he let go of jimin and he furiously turned at the direction where the other guy was standing.

'Yoongi!!' Ren shouted in shock as he backed away in fear knowing yoongi was not the person to be messed with. The guy who was infamous for beating the crap out of people in the neighbourhood when anybody stood against him, and he was there eying ren like a predator making him tremble in fear.

'Language, Ren.....language!!' Yoongi snickered as he came close to Ren and kicked his knee making him fall on the dusty floor with a thud.

He grunted in pain as yoongi added another kick on his stomach. He smashed the beer bottle on ren's knee and a earsplitting scream left his mouth. Not giving a fuck to him, yoongi casually walked over to jimin.

Ren cried in pain as his wounded knee was bleeding profusely.

Turning a deaf ear to ren's pleads, yoongi kicked him again in the back.

'Shut the fuck up, you bastard. Bear that pain unless you want me to bang your head on the floor and splinter it into pieces.' Yoongi said as he was beyond indignant hearing ren groan in pain.

Ren silently nodded and yoongi again went back to jimin.

'Are you hurt anywhere?' Yoongi asked and jimin shaked his head as no. Jimin was too afraid to look in yoongi's eyes as the person infront of him just smashed beer bottle on someone's knee as if it was just a piece of cake.

'You don't need to be afraid of me, okay? I only beat assholes like the one that's lying over there.' Yoongi said as he pointed over ren.

Jimin slowly nodded his head and looked at yoongi more like inspected his face. He thought yoongi to have a goon like facial structures when he saw him mercilessly assaulting the guy named ren but yoongi had this little kitten like eyes making jimin internally awed at how cute he looked.

Yoongi took off his leather jacket and placed it around jimin's shoulders.

Jimin was amused by the sudden gesture as he stared yoongi with with amusement.

'You look cold.' Yoongi said as jimin slowly slided down the wall and silently sobbed. Yoongi got anxious as he watched the boy sobbing.

'Did that prick hurt you somewhere? Why are you crying?' Yoongi asked as he slowly wiped jimin's tears and jimin being overwhelmed by the emotions confined in his heart, he hugged yoongi tightly making yoongi stiffened at the sudden physical contact.

Yoongi rubbed his back trying to console the crying boy, constantly whispering 'it's okay, it's okay' in his ears.

'Where do you live?I would take you there. But, please....don't cry.' Yoongi rocked jimin back and forth but jimin was just too much indulged in crying trying to calculate the horrendous consequences if yoongi hadn't come and saved him in time.

'Just walk me out to the street. I would go by my own from there.' Jimin said in his tiny voice and yoongi just carried him in his arms and got out of the alley.

He put jimin down as they reached the street and combed jimin's disheveled hair with his hand.

'Thank you so much.' Jimin bowed at yoongi who just chuckled at his actions.

'No need to thank me, just take care of yourself.' Yoongi slightly pinched his cheeks making jimin blush. Jimin smiled showing his teeth and took off his jacket, handing it back to yoongi.

'Yon need it more than me.' Yoongi said as he again made jimin wear that ⁷jacket.

'Should I come with you to your place?' Jimin hurriedly said 'No' as he didn't want to trouble the male infront of him anymore.

'I can go on my own from here. Thank you again,.for saving me, for this jacket and for your kind gesture. I would never forget you.' Jimin spoke with utmost sincerity as he hugged yoongi again.

Yoongi just hummed as he left from there with his hands on his chest trying to calm his rapid heartbeats and mostly himself.

Jimin just stood there watching yoongi disappear into the alley and a smile made it's way to his lips.

'Thank you.' Jimin mouthed as a drop of tear made it's way down his cheeks which he swiftly wiped with his fingers.