36.

Jin who had gone to to his apartment to bring his necessary belongings after visiting taehyung in hospital came across with a very horrible sight on entering jungkook's house.

On the way to his room with a medium sized suitcase being dragged by him, he first thing he noticed was jimin climbing down the stairs with a gloomy face. He waited for him to come down to ask him what happened and all but as jimin was nearing towards jin, he noticed more and more things. A wounded feet which could be visible to anyone but jin saw beyond that. Jimin's wounded heart!

When he was about to exit from his apartment with his suitcase, a sheet of paper on the glasstable with the paper holder on it came into his vision. He approached it and his orbs got teary after knowing that it was a letter written by taehyung addressed to him.

Dear Jinnie!
I am sorry for everything. I know I have been lying to you all these days but what can I do other than this. I just want you beside me all the time. I want you to embrace me all the time and tell me how much you love me. And to make this happen, I did something very wrong. Woobin didn't cheat on you rather it was me who paid the girl to intoxicate and sleep with him. And again, it was me who knowingly took you to that club so that you would think woobin cheated on you when he didn't. I loved you since high-school and I didn't have any other way to make you mine except for breaking your 8 years of relationship with him. I feel like a monster for breaking your heart and amending it again but believe me every bit of mine feelings towards you was nothing but full of honesty and love. I am writing to you this all as I don't have courage to face you let alone confront you. I promise, I won't even come infront of you until you forgive me for the sin I did.

But why would you even forgive me when I had kept you in dark these past 2 years? I would gladly go far away from you while cherishing every bit of memories we created together. And resent me as much as you can. Curse me and hate me for what I did and along with that please do one thing.

Jungkook is so in love with you. Well you are a wonderful human being. Undoubtedly any one will fall for you but he is married to someone who loves him like anything. He is pure, kind and selfless just like you. Advice jungkook to move on before it's too late for him to do anything. I tried but I failed. He would listen to you as you are someone he always adores and listens to. I ruined 3 lives but my guilt will reduce a bit if these two will unite while being each other's  strength.

I am currently off to somewhere to amend my mistake and you won't have to see me again unless you want me to come to you but why would you even want to see the one who broke your relationship and so do your heart.

Just loathe me for the rest of your life.. I am just so much in love with you. I don't know how I will live from now on. I am just better off dead with out you.