19.

A/n:
I badly missed you my sweeties.😭💜
And soranhoe I hope you did not skip your meals these days!!

'How did you know I fell asleep on the couch though?' Jimin asked in pure shock as he stared directly at jungkook's eyes trying to get an answer from him.

Jungkook internally facepalmed at himself and his bitch ass tongue that slipped exactly at the wrong moment and that too infront of the wrong person.

Now the question is, how would he even tell jimin that he stayed just outside jimin's room yesterday's night while continously peeking at him until he fell asleep.......

'Umm...I..I' Jungkook stuttered pressuring his mind to come up with a reasonable reply.

'I just guessed that you might have fallen asleep on the couch itself as you hissed in pain.. Nothing else...' Jungkook reasoned out awkwardly while avoiding jimin's gaze.

Jimin was not satisfied with the answer though. But he shrugged it off and continued with his breakfast since he had a lot of other works to do rather than working his mind up for some unimportant things.

'Can't you freaking hold the box properly?'A loud voice resonated in the hall causing both jimin and jungkook to turn their head at once trying to discover who just yelled out microseconds before.

'I am holding it how it should be held, you ass!' Another voice was heard soon after.

Very few seconds later, jin came into their view with an annoyed expression on his face and by his side, there was this other tall and slim guy who seemed too familiar to jungkook's eyes.

'Hoseok!' Jungkook called out reaching to them.

Making them seat on the sofa, jungkook too sat across them. Jin handed out the box of macrons and truffle cake and some sweets to jungkook who eyed him with a confused expression.

'What?' Jin shouted at jungkook startling hoseok who was wiping his sweaty forehead with the wet tissue.

'What is with you since the morning? Getting grumpy and all. Calm your ass down.' Hoseok shouted back at jin and now jungkook was the one to get startled since he had never seen hoseok  like that all. He had always been full of energy, making people laugh with his gigs but this hoseok was completely new to him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok was clearly aware of what happened between jin and taehyung. The night when taehyung told jin to cancel the party, the same damn party for which jin had been preparing happily even from days before, being all excited and giddy.....jin had called hoseok and told him everything while bawling his eyes out and hoseok being jin's bestfriend, he listened to all of his rants. He felt so bad for jin, wanting to hug him and soothe him from the cellphone itself.

He even had the thought of visiting him the next day but he couldn't do so since he was busy the entire day in his cafe tiring him to his core. He couldn't leave even though, he is the owner as he had hired few new staffs who needed his guidance in every little things. Huffing and puffing, he reached his apartment past midnight and slept right after he showered with the thought of sleeping for atleast 8 hours but that went out of window all thanks to Jin.

At first jin stormed into his apartment without his knowing and woke him up at fucking 4:00 Am.

The moment when the quilt with which he had covered his body was snatched away from his grip waking him up from his sleep or should he say scaring him out of his wits, he very much regretted sharing the pass code of his apartment with jin and more than that he regretted taking an apartment at the same building where jin lives.