35.

'You were supposed to take care of him, jimin. I think, I told you very clearly.' Jungkook said upon hearing from jimin that jin went to the hospital on his own and was still not back.

'I tried to make him stay, jungkook. I even said him that you will accompany him but he just didn't listen.' Jimin said. This or that way jungkook had to scold him and yes this time jin beacame the reason behind it.

'You tried to jimin. You only tried to. End of the shit, you couldn't make him stay. Accept your fault.'

'No, jungkook. It's not my fault. Jin isn't a child. Why are you overreacting about this matter? He must have gone elsewhere. He will come back soon. You are worrying over nothing.' Jungkook wasn't convinced with jimin's words. Jimin could see that. Well it was about his jin hyung anyway, how could he even remain patient when a 28 year old was out there on his own, isn't it?

'Soon? You say soon? And what will your answer be when I tell you, he isn't even picking his calls. A single thing. Just a goddamn single thing I had asked for jimin and that was to take care of him but you bloody failed to do that.' Jungkook said while calling jin's number for the nth time.

'I did care for him, jungkook. You did nothing except ordering me around to attend his needs whereas I did that in actual. I made dinner for him yesterday. Fed him well so that he could sleep peacefully. Asked how he was doing this morning. I am doing everything jungkook but it's just that you can't see or you don't want to see.'

'Shut your rants, jimin. This isn't the time to brief what you did and what you didn't. I can atleast expect you to remain quiet when you messed things up, can't I?' Jimin just chuckled sadly upon listening to jungkook. This was what jungkook had been doing. Saying whatever he liked and expecting jimin to stay quiet at the end.

'And you say you will stay loyal to our marriage? What's the use of saying you are being loyal when your mind, your heart is preoccupied with other person. You should as well as sleep with your jin hyung.' Jimin wailed out. Convincing himself for the millionth time to not to be jealous of jin, he failed to do that. He just miserably failed.

'Think before you speak, jimin!' Jungkook exclaimed back who was so stunned by jimin's choice of words.

'What do you take me for? Now I even doubt whether you actually tried to make jin hyung not go out on his own or not. It seems like you hate him. Do I always have to remind you the state of our relationship? You are my responsibility nothing more and same goes with jin. He is staying here, with us. It's our duty to keep him healthy and safe.' Jungkook further added. Jimin utterly nonsensical words just frustrated the hell out of him.

'Are you sure he is just your responsibility? Nothing more than that?  And talking about me, we both know your sense of responsibility towards me. Were you this anxious when I wasn't in the house for a whole night? I had no cellphone with me. And I was and still am unfamiliar with this city too. You didn't try to search for me at all and now as someone who is older than you is out there, you are getting too restless than you should be. Jin isn't your responsibility nor am I. He is someone for whom your heart longs for whereas me, I am just a burden to you. Nothing but burden.' Jungkook dropped his cellphone on the bed, and himself too, while exhaling tiredly.

'Go to your room, jimin. I am not in the mood to argue back. Just go.'

'Ofcourse jungkook. As jin isn't here, there is no need to pretend, isn't it? I should leave from here. It's always about him for you anyways.' A defeated smile formed in jimin's lips and his eyes watered unwillingly.

'What is with you being jealous of jin when he is so traumatised. He has done no harm to you. The least you could do right now is think about him rather than about yourself and your petty feelings, jimin.'