20.

A/n:
I couldn't update yesterday since I was busy with my another book 'TOXIC'. It's 5 chapters are already published and may be I would again update it today or not. Idk...So I hope you guys will check it out too..

For now enjoy!!💜💋

Jin still had suspicions regarding what jimin said to him.

But he couldn't question himself further since he and taehyung weren't a perfect couple either.

They fought a lot...a lot and it wasn't  like they were the only couple in the whole world to argue and have contrasting opinions.

Misunderstandings, arguments are other elements that constitutes a relationship no matter how much the partners are in love with each other and with this thought in his head, he tried to convince himself that maybe.....maybe jimin wasn't lying to him.
.
.
.
.
.

The whole time when jin and jimin were inside the kitchen, jungkook couldn't really focus his mind at anything. Not even at hoseok who was blabbering god knows what.

He did understood the reason of jin and his visit but other than that he didn't heard anything.

'Why did jin hyung took you with him?' Jungkook questioned jimin as soon as jin and hoseok got out of the house .

'Just......' Jimin had this dull expression in his face as he didn't really wanted to say anything to jungkook.

'Just, WHAT !!' Jimin was pretty much shocked hearing jungkook yelling at him.

He was nice just half an hour ago and there he was shouting at jimin again.

'Why are you shouting? You can say that same thing without yelling too.' Jimin said in a small tone making jungkook shocked at how he had just unknowingly raised his voice at jimin.

His voice came out louder than he intended it to be. Things were going smooth since morning and jungkook had to mess it up again.

'I didn't wanted to yell at you. I....'

'No need to explain jungkook!' Jimin said in between not letting jungkook to complete his sentence.

'I am used to you shouting at me anyways!' Jimin said in a barely audible tone but jungkook heard it anyways.

'I am sorry, jimin!' Jungkook muttered trying to get close to jimin but jimin backed away from him.

'Why are you like this, jungkook? Why are you behaving like this for god's sake?' Jimin asked jungkook in his cracking voice.

Jimin's eyes appeared to be moist, as if he would cry at any moment and for some reasons jungkook didn't wanted that. He didn't wanted to see jimin crying.

Jungkook's tongue tied after hearing to jimin. What was he even going to say when he himself didn't knew why he was behaving like that out of sudden.

But one thing was clear, he wasn't liking the sorrowful expression in jimin's face and mainly he wasn't liking, how he himself was the reason for it.

'Either ignore me or yell at me. But please, don't be like this. You hurt me one moment and then show care for me the next moment and again you go cold and....' Jimin's knees went weak as he couldn't complete his sentence. The truckloads of emotions invaded his mind, weakening him physically. He sat on the couch nearby and took a long breathe.

He kept on taking slow and long breathes trying to stabilise his breathing.

Jungkook panicked as he observed jimin's state. He moved towards jimin to help him but his feet halted when jimin stretched out his hand showing his palm, indirectly saying jungkook to stop.

Jimin had went through way more worst. So, he could handle himself and mainly he didn't really wanted Jungkook's help.

Exactly saying, he wanted none's help. He was all alone since his childhood and he was all alone that time too though he was married and had a husband.

Despite having his husband by his side, he felt lonely. Lonelier than ever.

The person who had done nothing but to torment him since the very first day of marriage, the person who kept quiet when his mother abused him, for that same person.....he had lied to someone who was genuinely trying to help him.

Just because he didn't wanted jungkook to hate him more, he lied. He could have spoken truth but he didn't.

Should he have trusted jin and told him what was going on between him and jungkook? Should he have done that?

Though he felt sincerity in jin's words but he felt scared of trusting anybody after mrs. Jeon broke his trust.

Her sugar-coated words, her genuineness, she trapped and manipulated jimin by her words and made him suffer.

Mrs. Jeon had taken advantage of his situation and his life was already in the verge of falling part when he came to realise that thing.

Shrugging off those thoughts, he concentrated on his breathing and few minutes later he calmed down.

Jungkook sighed in relief as jimin's breathing was stabilised.

'The things you have done to me are unforgivable jungkook. I won't be able to forgive you.' Jimin voiced out as he placed one of his hands on his forehead and stared at the floor.

Jungkook couldn't speak at all. A lump formed in his throat. His lips moved but not a single word came out.

The guilt eating up him as he recalled how jimin was always calm and patient with him although he was such an ass to him.

He had hurted jimin through his actions, through his words but jimin never protested. He had always taunted him, and mocked his misery.

Taehyung was right he was the reason behind jimin's suicidal attempt. His cold, rude, ignorant and arrogant attitude drove jimin to take such extreme step.

' I am responsible for his current state. No one but me.' Jungkook thought as he sat beside jimin and took jimin's hand in his.

' I am aware that sorry won't be enough. I am aware that I hurted you. The angerness and frustrations stacked up within myself of not getting jin hyung and this unwanted marriage made me like this. This isn't a valid reason for me to be like that with you and I am not saying this to make you forgive me too. I wanted to sort out things with you since day before yesterday. But I was confused on how to initiate a conversation with you. I am sorry for my actions jimin. I really am.'

Jungkook apologized and explained things to jimin.

He exhaled loudly as he rubbed jimin's hand with his thumb.

'I don't know what to say. I fear you would shout at me later on as if you didn't say these things just now.' Jimin cried as he removed his hands from jungkook's hold and sat a bit far from jungkook.

'Let's talk it out when I get back from office.' Jungkook said calmly and stood up from his seat.

He gave one last look to jimin as he stepped outside the main door.

He was determined to set things right with jimin. But that didn't mean he would start loving the younger. He  definitely didn't had such feeling for jimin since jin was the only one for him and would always be.