18.

A/n:
This book has finally crossed 10k+views and I can't be more happier than this.Thank you, thank you so much you all. I owe it all you, guys. 😭🥺💜💋

'Get up and have medicine.' Jungkook sternly said to jimin who covered himself with blanket as soon as he saw jungkook in the doorway.

Placing the tray carrying a glass of lukewarm water and a pill of paracetamol on the wooden table just infront of the couch, he sat beside jimin on the bed.

Jimin's back was facing the side where jungkook was and he had tightly clutched the blanket with his fingers as if his life depended on it.

'I am saying you for the last time, have your medicine. Otherwise, I have other ways too.' Jungkook warned jimin trying to scare him but jimin didn't even budged.

'Last time or first time, I don't care. I don't want to have medicine. Just go.' Jimin spoke as he pulled the hem of the blanket upto his chin showing his teary eyes.

Jungkook folded his hands, slightly leaning his body towards jimin and said,'I would have gladly gone if it weren't for jin hyung. I can't let him know that I didn't even care for my husband when he was sick. And the thing is I don't trust you either. Who knows what you might tell him?'

Jimin slowly sat up leaning his body against the headboard and sadly chuckled after hearing what jungkook said. 'I didn't even tell him that you pushed me, bended my wrist and even called me names yesterday. You told me that I am an unclassy and a lowly person. You told me that I am a pathetic piece of shit who should know his place and what not. Why would I even address this trivial matter to him? And besides, how would I even tell him when you clearly said me not to keep any contact with your jin hyung. I definitely have to follow your order as this is your house where I am staying at and me being an abandoned orphan who has nowhere to go to, I must follow your orders so that....'

'Oh! Shut up, fucking shut up..' Jimin's words were cut off, startling him when jungkook suddenly stood up and screamed.

'You are such a nonsense. Take medicine if you want to otherwise just stay sick. But I really don't think you need it since you are so full of energy. Why did I even come here? I should have just let you be. Fucking idiot.' Jungkook shouted, annoyance clear in his face and words......he fumed out of jimin's room not before mumbling,' I won't give a fuck even if you disappear, anyways.' And jimin's ears did managed to listen to it, deeply wounding his soul. Tears making it's way from his orbs to his cheeks, he even had no will to wipe them.

'Why am I so weak?' Jimin muttered and slowly made his way to where the medicine was kept.

Having few sips of water after he kept the pill on his mouth, he swallowed it with difficulty.

Jimin never liked how medicine tasted.
In the orphange, he along with others were literally forced to take medicine when they got even a slight headache or stomachache or any other problems just so the staffs could make them work without any bother. He recalled how he used to hide the fact that he was sick just because he didn't wanted to shove the bitter pill down his throat but they used to found out anyways.

'What a life I had lived? I really am a pathetic piece of shit.' Jimin said as he sat on the couch and sniffled.

He couldn't help but to take the medicine since his whole body was thumping due to fever making him feel  really weak, drained out by every second and he just didn't wanted to trouble himself more with his stubbornness since there were people who won't care even if he disappears and it was only him who had to look after himself at the end.

Eventually his whole body system was consumed by the medicine and he himself was unaware when he drifted off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin's eyes opened at once and he sat up making him gasp at the faint pain he felt on his neck, that resulted due to him sleeping on the uncomfy couch.

His whole body was drenched in sweat and he felt a lot better than yesterday. He checked his forehead and it was no more burning with fever. His body would have screamed in regret if he had not taken the medicine.

After taking a hot shower and changing his clothes, he made his way to the kitchen but he was really amused to see none other than jungkook in the kitchen who had his hands on his hips looking here and there as if trying to find something.

'What are you doing here?' Jimin spoke causing jungkook to turn towards him.

'I am trying to find the box of cereals. But it is nowhere to be seen.' Jungkook complained as he opened the refrigerator eyeing each and every shelves.

'Seriously, trying to look for cereal in refrigerator??' Jimin mumbled and went to jungkook as he tapped him on his back.

'It's kept inside the kitchen cabinet up there.' Jimin said pointing his finger to the cabinet.

'I kind of guessed it though and besides I was looking for peanut butter in the refrigerator.' Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes and turned his gaze away from jimin.

Jimin moved right infront of where jungkook was said,'peanut butter for what!! Don't tell me you were going to mix cereals and peanut butter and have it for breakfast.' Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows.

'I meant to say milk. I mistook it for peanut butter. I was going to have cereals and milk.' Jungkook hurriedly took out a carton of milk from the refrigerator and closed it's door in a blink of an eye.

'Let me prepare your breakfast meanwhile you go to your room and get ready for the office.' Jimin said and took out some eggs from the fridge.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'I should have said something else. Milk and peanut butter doesn't even rhyme.'

Jungkook facepalmed himself in embarrassment as he remembered how dumb he acted just few moments before, while climbing upstairs to his room. Getting ready in a couple of minutes since he had already showered beforehand, he climbed down the stairs.

'Ughh! And what was I even thinking as I looked for cereals in the fridge.'
Jungkook thought as he quietly sat down on the chair and jimin soon served him toasts, omelette.

'Where is my peanut butter?' Jungkook said and soon covered his mouth realising what he just said.

'I meant, my coffee.' Jungkook whispered and gobbled up the omelette in his mouth looking nowhere but at his plate with his cheeks burnt in embarrassment.

'I was about to bring that....' Jimin said as he blinked his eye awkwardly and ran inside the kitchen.

'Fuck peanut butter!!' Jungkook cursed while munching on his toast in an animalistic way.

'Here!' Jimin said with a small smile on his face as he placed the mug of coffee on the dinning table.

'Sit and have your breakfast.' Slightly tugging on jimin's apron, jungkook spoke without looking up at jimin.

'I....I ...'

'Just sit. I don't want to hear NO.' After listening to what jungkook said that too in a normal tone, neither in a rude or cold way nor in an angry way to which jimin's ears are very much habitual of.....he couldn't do anything other than to sit down in the chair.

He sat on the chair timidly which was two chairs away from jungkook's and a low hiss made it's way out of jimin's lips just right after his neck touched the crest rail of the chair.

'That is what happens after you fall sleep on the couch rather on the bed.' Jungkook lightly chuckled and spoke while pushing the food filled plate towards jimin.

'How did you know I fell asleep on the couch though?' Jimin asked in pure shock as he stared directly at jungkook's eyes trying to get an answer from him.

Jungkook internally facepalmed at himself and his bitch ass tongue that slipped exactly at the wrong moment and that too infront of the wrong person.

Now the question is, how would he even tell jimin that he stayed just outside jimin's room yesterday's night while continously peeking at him until the younger fell asleep......