62.

A/N: SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! 👀💜

'Gastritis.. severe gastritis' Namjoon declared as he took off his specs after reading the report.

'I mean, how? He vomited blood doctor! Can gastritis even cause that?' Jungkook asked as he fiddled his fingers below the desk. He was nervous and scared for jimin, his hands were shaking as he tried to clench them into a fist.

'Well, yes! Jungkook. It's not common but it's not rare as well. It happens in an extreme stage. And you should be glad that it's not ulcer. I have seen many cases where untreated gastritis leads to ulcer and people have been admitted to the ICU due to the internal bleeding caused by it.'

'Now, I have some queries too. Would you mind telling me when does your husband eat? I mean, the time intervals that he puts in between consuming his meals and the kind of food he consumes. It would be more helpful for me to state you the exact cause of what has happened to him today.' Namjoon became all attentive as he straightened his posture, ready to listen to what jungkook had to say.

'I- I...I really don't know! His meals, I have no idea what he eats and when he eats.' His voice trembled as he avoided namjoon's eyes, and looked everywhere in the cabin except in the doctor's eyes.

'So you are telling me that the person who is currently unconscious in the hospital bed for the last 20 hours, who is your husband, you have no idea whatsoever when does he eat. Some fine level of bullshit I've heard till now... I can even tell you when does my househelper takes his meals and here you are, being a ignorant mf like you always were.' Namjoon was purely disgusted as he shook his head not believing jungkook's words.

'You know nothing at all! Don't you ask him whether he ate his dinner or not? You must reach your home late because of work, that's understandable. You could have just asked him. Your tongue would not fall off if it spews some kind words. And what about the breakfast? Would it have been a fucking crime for you to give atleast tiny bit of attention to his morning routine? You can absolutely gobble up the food made by him like a fucking crazy wild boar but while it comes to your husband, you are an ass, jungkook! A total ass!' Namjoon further said as he felt like punching the hell out of jungkook. But it was in his profession to not lose his cool and he tried and remained calm.

'I know, hyung! I know it so well! I am sorry for it!'
Namjoon hmphed at jungkook's sorry ass instantly.

'Sorry?? I have this urge to beat the shit out of husbands like you. Days before, a lady was admitted to our hospital. She was swollen, and purple from head to toe due to her husband's beating and I thought her husband might be the worst person in the world but congrats, you totally beat that prick! Atleast he wasn't the one who brought her hospital showing his fake care and love unlike you. You wanna know the reason behind jimin's state? You would be very joyous to know that you are the one who caused it and congrats to you. I hope you achieved what you wanted.' Namjoon roared as he threw the reports in the air and gaped at jungkook with his eyes.

'Is it because your head is so occupied with jin that you don't care whether jimin lives or not?' Needless to say jungkook was surprised. He was indeed surprised.

'I know your liking towards him. Taehyung told me once and after whatever tragedy happened to jin, it's understandable that you are feeling low but it does not become an excuse for you to not give an F about your own spouse, I suppose!' Namjoon further rebuked jungkook.

'And today, I am going to clear all your confusions, everyone of them at once!' Namjoon said as he took out the bottle of 'Abiertol pills' from his drawer and kept it right infront of jungkook.

'Do you know what happened to jin yesterday?' He asked to jungkook.

'He gave birth to a premature baby, he told me that after he came out from his designated room and he said that....he,.   jin hyung, ..he..ahmm..'