63.

A/n: I would thrash y'all if you don't vote now!!😤😂

'I have been waiting for 1 hour for my food, woman! When will my order be ready?' Lily puffed out as she stretched her head at the side of her computer to look at this obnoxious man who had been banging her desk for like quite some time.

'Sir, I am a cashier here. I am not the one making your food. So, would you mind waiting for some minutes? I can go and check inside the kitchen!' She said hiding her frustration through her tone.

'Aren't you the owner of this place? Is this how you treat your customer?' He further banged the desk.

'Sir please behave! Yes, I am the owner of this place but I am definitely not responsible for cooking and you can see the crowd here, right? Please let us do our work! It's definitely not our fault that you want items from our regulars, when today, we specifically just sell our signature item. We are making it for you just because you are our regular customer. And I hope, you are appreciative of those who are in the kitchen making your food!'

'Appreciative, my ass!' The man snorted.

'I am paying you, aren't I? Just shut up and do your work, woman! This is why women shouldn't indulge themselves in businesses especially those who come from nothing! Isn't this your father's cafe who threw you away in the orphanage and now that he is dead, it's yours! Do you think that nobody knows it?' He yelled attracting attention of other customers in line while ogling lily with his nasty eyes.

'Uffff!' Lily exhaled as she clenched the edge of the desk with all her might.

'Sir, here is your order!' Yoongi ran to him in a rapid pace as he placed the box of donuts in the desk.

He was there in the kitchen and so he hadn't heard any sort of things the man
said.

'This is what I was talking about!' He laughed as he took out his card for the payment and signalled Lily to take it.

Lily wanted to bang his head on the desk but she couldn't resort to violence just because some customer is behaving like an ass. She have had very prickly customers since she started to operate the cafe on her own, so she thought she would suck up the insult like she has been doing every other times.

'Yoongi, go and do your work!' She said as yoongi nodded and went back into the kitchen.

Lily took the card and put the box into their own hard paper bags imprinted with their cafe's name.

'Nice perky tits! Not wearing a bra? Want to grab some attention, I see..' He whisper-yelled at lily who was taken aback with the abrupt comment.

She closed her eyes taking one or two long breaths to subside her raising anger and but after all that's Lily we are taking about.

'Fuck it!' She cursed as she tore open the paper bag and the cover of the box as well and took a huge bite of the chocolate glazed donut and voraciously chewed it up right infront of his amused face.

'You are not worthy to have these donuts, bitch!' She yelled at his face making him startled with her behaviour.

'And your card, take it away!' She threw it at his feet.

'There is this donut shop 20 miles away from here. Drive in there and spend 8 bucks more for the same fucking donut, you sexist pig!' She picked up another honey glazed donut and bit it off as if she was deboning a chicken leg.

'Get out, I said!' She screamed, everyone in the cafe looking at her with their widening eyes as that prick ran away from there after picking up his card.