43.

Jungkook slept with a peaceful smile plastered on his face with an intention that at the very early morning, he would leave for where jimin was, to engulf him into his arms, to apologize, to let jimin curse him for how much of a jerk he was in the past and mainly for a new and pleasant beginning of their lives.

How things drastically changed after jimin arrived in his life, he just couldn't express that.

Jimin has always been literally the epitome of kindness, humanity but jungkook had failed to see that. Despite of being continously tortured by jungkook's mom and jungkook himself, jimin kept on giving his best which jungkook had failed to see yet again.

Jungkook did wrong at so many points but jimin forgave him everytime. He couldn't call himself human anymore when he recalled how he treated jimin after his suicide attempt.

He should have been atleast sympathetic towards the one who almost drowned himself but his ego always came in between preventing him from being a human.

Within the duration, he stayed with jimin.....he didn't do a single thing for his spouse which he was supposed to do. Every matter from trivial to huge that he did.... ,to possibly hurt jimin, it was haunting him now and he just wanted to meet jimin and sincerely be sorry with no clarifications as his actions couldn't be excused by saying how much of hurt and angry he was towards the unwanted marriage.

Jimin was suffering too but he never went around hurting people for his own comfort rather he tried to adapt to the changed atmosphere only to recieve hatred in return.

For now he just wanted morning to arrive as fast as it can so that, he can speed up his car to where his desitny was, to where his jimin was.

.

.

.

.

Jimin seeped on his coffee and took a big bite of the chicken waffle as he munched on it slowly. He didn't need to starve himself, stay hungry while living in the cottage. He was receiving counseling, yoga classes, made few friends and moreover he didn't need to check on what he was eating. He was free,...... free from the shackles which was keeping him bound making his heart bleed. Free from jungkook's mom constant torture which made him feel like an mere insect all the time.

He was free but he felt incomplete. In his life puzzle, a single and a centre piece was missing drowning him in the ocean of despair. How he wish jungkook knew where he was and would come running to him and carry him in his arms and would tell him everything's gonna be alright, but what bullshit he was even thinking.

'Jungkook would never come to me rather he would be feeling ecstatic over my absence in his lavish mansion.' Jimin thought.

Carrying the plate, he discarded it in the sink, not wanting to eat anymore. Maybe it was the affect of his bitter thoughts, his tongue had gone bitter too unable to handle the salty goodness served in the plate.

'Hey, chim! Someone is here to meet you.' An over enthusiastic voice which he could never have in the early morning reached his ears.

'Who is it chan?' He questioned in a very casual tone looked around and his feet nailed to the ground upon coming across the one who considered him nothing more than trash past days.

It was jungkook's mom standing ever so proudly in her over the top maroon gown with gold embedded border making her look so out of the place. She appeared so haughty while scanning jimin from head to toe and mocking his appearance.

'Let's talk in private, shall we?' She smirked as jimin lead her to the lawn where not a single soul was present. Jimin too wanted to get it over with. 

'Gained some weight, I see?' She tried to touch his cheek but jimin avoided it.

'Everyone here is human enough to let me eat. Not everyone is like you, Mrs jeon' He retorted back taking her off guard with his words.

'My son-in-law has grown some balls to talk back to me, I see?' 

'But you still are the same. The same arrogant and cruel woman who would cross any limits for her self and let's not even talk about the clothes you wear. It's way out of the place and so ugly. Maybe because you are the one wearing it.' Mrs jeon was puzzled with the way jimin was answering her back to back. The one who would always keep his head down infront of her saying maam, maam and all..... was now standing infront of her in a straight and confident posture.

But she knew how to break that bloody and momentarily confidence of his in such a way that it would be difficult for him to even breathe.

'I really hope you will succeed to maintain that confidence for your lifetime because you will seriously need it.' She gave a vicious smile and one of her friend arrived there at the scene confusing jimin with what was even going on.

It was claire who had adopted jimin for him to marry with jungkook. As per one of the rule of orphanage no orphans could ever marry someone or go in a legal contract without having someone to adopt them. 

In that way the orphanage would be free from every responsibility of a child and mainly the orphan who is unaware of his own surname could be involved in other activities outside the orphanage with his newly formed identity.

Mrs. jeon had done the same too. She requested one of her friend to adopt jimin just in the paper so that he could get him married to his son. But by now she has realised how much of a grave mistake she commited by marrying the good for nothing jimin to his jungkook.

He wanted someone against jungkook's choice so that he could keep her son's spouse under her control, who would be her puppet everytime but it was only after jungkook's marriage that her son raised his voice against her.

Thinking of jimin as a voiceless and harmless creature, he did bring him to her family but instead of just being a maid to jungkook, he had started speaking out which she couldn't bear at all and hence she wanted to throw jimin back to the hellhole from where he was taken out.

'Meet your mother, jimin. The one who adopted you so that you could get married to someone way above your class and way above what you deserve.' Claire caressed jimin's head with fake pout and sniggered looking at jimin's shaking pupils.

'What do you both want from me?' Jimin said in a barely audible tone and mrs. jeon gave a light slap to him being happy with the way jimin was speaking. 

'Yes, this is how your voice should be infront of me. Low! and about what I want, I want you to get the fuck out of my son's life and stay away from his vision. It was my mistake to bring an illiterate shitty fool like you in his life and thus I am definitely going to correct it. You are going back to where you belong.' She said as she grabbed jimin's jaw and jerked his head off.

'It was a bloody good thing for deciding not to register the marriage until now. I wanted to wait a while and see how would you turn out to be. Nothing I do goes wrong, you know that? Just think of this marriage and jungkook as a daydream and happily live your life, alright?' She wiped her fake tears and called for some goons who were in no time forcefully dragging jimin mercilessly.

 His strength was negligible in comparision to the combined strength of the goons. He was crying in fear, trying to stop them from taking him but  neither he was able to save himself not there were others present to save him.

Yoongi came out of the room, hearing the noises. He was enraged with the scenario and upon trying to go near jimin and save him from the goons, more goons came forward pinned him down to the ground and he had to see jimin being taken away with his  tear filled eyes. Chan had tightly kept his brother fin in his arms, being threatened with the sudden occurence.

'I hope you both love your sister 'lily' and brother 'fin', right?' She threatened them both, staring them down one after another.

'Try and fucking say this to anyone, I would kill what's precious to you both and get their limps pulled out.' She warned them in her sinister voice, indicating the goons to leave yoongi and thus she left with jimin in her car.