41.

Yoongi's arrival made jimin feel so giddy. After all the older was the only one who made him feel so safe and secure in his presence.

Yoongi saved him from the one who was trying to assault him, gave him his leather jacket when he was freezing in cold, defended him from the man who assumed him as a worker and was ordering him in the hospital, and more over thought of him as an worthy person to share his past traumatic experience.

Yoongi did appear rough and tough physically but had a very soft and a kind heart.

How jimin wished jungkook could be like that!

As he approached yoongi and crushed him in a hug, he felt so safe.

How jimin wished hugging jungkook could feel the same.

It may have been a very casual physical touch intimacy for jimin but he had no idea what he did to the older's heart which was thumping and vibrating due to his electric touch.

Yoongi had never felt that before. His first encounter with jimin in the alley and the way his heart drummed when jimin just hugged him, that was the exact moment he knew something in him wished to see that certain cute boy for another time too.

And fortunately god fulfilled his wish and he got to come across jimin for more than just once, he turned out to be lucky in case of jimin but he would have been more lucky and his encounter with jimin could have turned out to be more fortunate if jimin wasn't married to some rich ass guy .

He wasn't led on by jimin as per as he remembers. It was him himself who was expecting way more than what he was supposed to, in a way. How could his dumb brain think that someone as kind and pretty as jimin would be single.

May be that's the reason why he haven't spoken to jimin in a well manner. Exactly 24 hours had gone by of him being in that cottage for some stupid ass self love campaign which sounded so cringy even when he thought about it......gosh it was too much for him.

And it would be not an over exaggarated thing for him to say that he was in love with the cute boy who unfortunately turned out to be already married.

And though he wanted to talk his heart out with jimin, he just didn't say anything when jimin had asked him how he arrived there and he didn't ask the same to jimin when he wanted to.

Jimin was obviously hurt by the yoongi told him to exit from his room and jimin being jimin.... he did what he was asked for, being bewildered with the way the older just shooed him off.

But how could yoongi even pretend to not hear anything when it had been a while of hearing jimin's heartbreaking sobs from the attached room.

Yes he wanted to maintain a nice distance from jimin aka the already married boy, but he could no more pretend that shit anymore so he did what he should have as per the circumstance.

He threw his quilt away, slided that fucking annoying barn door while gritting, ready to bury the asshole because of whom jimin was wasting his pearl like tears.

He saw jimin on the bed lying like a mini burrito, violently sobbing with the cellphone clutched in his hands. (a/n: let's assume that the lights aren't switched off yet)

He ran to where jimin was, kneeled beside jimin's side surprising jimin with the speed he suddenly appeared before the sobbing boy. Jimin shoved his face in the pillow gesturing yoongi to go away with his hand.