Def, not what you looking for!!

Hello everyone it's your author!

So the reason why am I not updating is that, 'IT'S ME, HI..I AM THE PROBLEM IT'S ME!' Lmao!

I do open wattpad once in a while and amidst the process I came through this very polite message in my msg board!

Obviously I am not disclosing the name of the person who is this kind and understanding to me but many of you might think the same of me as well, and I want to say that, 'do as per you like!'

Yes, I reuploaded, because It's my fucking book! And who tf are you to tell me whether I should have made an account or not? Do you think I care?

Unfollow me, block me, do whatever shit you want to do, I am not obligated to you!

Don't you dare tell me, what I should have done or not done! Get tf outta here and read tons of other completed works, just get yo' entitled ass away from here!

And I know you are reading this!
So, got it??

And guys I am not being petty, y'all! I am trying! I have few drafts as well but it's been such a long time that I want to make my updates interesting hence I am working on it! It takes me hours to write a chap, I admit I am a bit slow! But, updates are on the way!

I went through some rough shit these months. I had no will to even get tf out of my bed! From where would I even gather energy to write? So yeah, I don't want to go in detail!

So just get this in your mind that updates are on the way!💜