10.

'Is he awake now?' Taehyung asked jin who just came out of jimin's room after thoroughly checking up on him.

'He is awake but he is not well. He is burning up with fever and he has been crying since he woke up. He hasn't eaten anything since last 24 hrs or maybe more. If he keeps on crying then there is a high probability of him fainting again.' Taehyung nodded after hearing jin.

'He shouldn't faint again. I would talk to him.' Taehyung just took a step to enter jimin's room only to be blocked by jin's hand.

'What now?' Jin folded his hands and said, 'don't you think things are clear between us..... I came here because you called me saying that it's an emergency situation. We have to talk later on.'

' Are you still not over it, seriously? I guess I am the fool to think everything has been resolved. But you know what, I am not surprised to hear that from you. How can I even expect you to act mature and let things go, especially those unnecessary and nonsensical ones? Taehyung spoke making jin so irked by his words.

'Look, who is talking about acting mature and all? The one who runs off to his friend's house after having an arguement with his boyfriend..Do you even care to have a proper talk with me to clear the misunderstanding between us? Tell me, do you?'

'No, I don't and I won't. What's the point of clearing things when you don't fucking believe me in first place? You accused me of cheating just because I was hanging out with a close friend of mine and you expect me to sit with you later on and talk to resolve those issues that you brought up yourself. I am tired of this shit. Is it so wrong for me to hang out with my friends? You want me to isolate myself from everyone I know just to make you feel secure, don't you?' Taehyung said while grabbing jin's shoulders making him forcefully look at his eyes.

'You are unbelievable. You do this everytime, making me that insecure and obsessive bad guy in the relationship. I just want to talk but here you are twisting and turning things to your own liking. I am tired too....to the point where I have started questioning myself whether you love me or not.'  Taehyung let go of jin's shoulders when he noticed jin's tears in jin's brown orbs.

'I am going to prepare soup for jimin. Just go and talk to him.' Jin spoke with with a small voice and proceeded to the kitchen.

Taehyung being beyond frustrated he ruffled his black locks regretting the choice of his words.

He took a long breathe and entered jimin's room. He saw jimin lying in the bed while shedding tears and staring out the window.

He progressed towards jimin and placed his hand on his head causing jimin to lightly jolt up at the sudden touch.

When jimin looked up at taehyung, taehyung's heart literally broke seeing his swollen and watery eyes, red nose and face decorated with tears. Jimin was totally messed up.

'Why did you do such a thing, jimin? What if something had happened to you?' Taehyung asked and gently stroked his hair and wiped his tears.

Jimin covered his face with his tiny palms and started gasping convulsively.

'Sshhh!! It's okay if you don't want to tell me. But always remember that dying doesn't solve any problem, okay?' Taehyung spoke and jimin quietly nodded.

'Though I don't know why did you decide to take such a step but I definitely do know the person behind all of this. It's because of jungkook, isn't it? I will confront him right now. I should have scolded him a long time ago. I am equally responsible for this condition of yours along with jungkook. I am sorry.' As taehyung was about to leave, jimin caught his wrist.

'Why are saying sorry? It's not your fault. And it's not jungkook's fault too. The one who is at fault is me. I shouldn't have born in the first place. I am so sorry for creating a scene. So, you don't need to talk with him. Just let it be.' Jimin said feebly while spilling tears from his eyes.

Taehyung sat down and cupped jimin's face with his hands.

'Don't you think you shouldn't have been born and stuffs like that. You didn't create a scene. You are not the one who is at fault. You can rely on me from now. Consider me as your hyung and as for jungkook I have to talk with him. I can't just let it be. So you don't need to worry at all. Just relax. The one who checked up on you earlier, he is bringing you soup. Finish it all, take your medicine and go to sleep, okay?'

Taehyung said calmly wanting jimin to understand his each and everywords.
Jimin nodded and taehying smiled at him and gave him a warm hug although jimin did not respond to it.

He got out of the room and and clenched his jaws in anger even just thinking about what his dear friend did to an innocent person. He recalled jimin's body in the bathtub, his miserable state which made him furious.

He went upstairs to jungkook's room and kicked the door open making jungkook surprised at his sudden entry.

Jungkook was on the couch with the laptop on his lap.

'What the fuck taehyung!!' Jungkook yelled as he stood up and placed the laptop in the couch.

'Jimin is down there blaming himself for whatever happened and yet here you are acting like nothing happened and even working in this hell of a situation. Don't you even sympathise with him, you jerk?'  Taehyung shouted with all his might and soon he reached where jungkook was and grabbed his collar.

Jungkook yanked taehyung away and fixed his shirt.

'Well come to think of it, it's indeed his fault. I was not the one who drowned him forcefully in the bathtub. So get the hell out of here and take him with you if you care about him so much.' Jungkook mocked taehyung and picked his laptop up and again sat back continuing what he was doing.

Taehyung swiftly grabbed the laptop from his lap and and threw it at the farthest corner of the room making jungkook's eyes wide open.

'I would not hesitate even for a second to take him out of this house. You don't deserve him. Abusing your own husband to a point where he would think dying would be much more easier than living, you are not even a human. I am so ashamed of you.' Taehyung stormed out of the room leaving jungkook exasperated.