12.

Do vote and comment if you want another update ASAP.

The following days passed like any other usual days..... jungkook ignoring jimin but taunting him then and now and jimin busy in housechores.

Another month was coming to an end making jimin shuddered and anxious with the thought of mrs. jeon arrival and weighing him.

Pondering upon that matter he could neither eat properly nor he could sleep properly. Waking up in the middle of the night has been an schedule for him now.

He did try to initiate conversation with jungkook but the older was so not interested to talk with him rather he was knowingly being so hostile towards jimin inflicting more fear upon him....even more than before.

Taehyung hasn't visited jungkook even once after the incident. Along with that, he has been even avoiding jungkook at work resulting jungkook to become more irate at jimin.

Jungkook was unable to register this fact in his mind that his friend from high school was treating him like a bug just for a stranger. He was more anxious with the thought of taehyung blabbering about his and jimin's state of relationship to his jin hyung. Though jin knew, he was married to jimin but if he knows how he treats jimin then his reaction would be the same as of taehyung or he would become more displeased with him.

Jungkook left a bit early from his office and reached his home as he was unable to work properly with all those thoughts invading his mind. As soon as he stepped in the living room, his nostrils were striked by this delicious aroma which he was quite familiar with.

Just after a second of analysing the heavenly fragrance lingering in the air, he knew it was of beef stroganoff, the dish that his jin hyung used to cook for him.

He ran to the kitchen giggling, highly anticipating to see jin hyung but he came to a halt when his eyes fell upon jimin who was humming and stirring the dish. His face stiffened as well as his body, his smile immediately leaving his face and his eyes turned stone cold right after his eyes met with jimin's tired orbs.

'Oh! You came early. Go and freshen up, I would serve you your dinner.' Jimin lightly smiled at jungkook while jungkook just rolled his eyes.

'No thanks.' Jungkook said in his rigid voice to which jimin was very much used too.

'Why no thanks, kook?' A very pleasant and bosom voice resonated in his ears from behind. He turned around to see jin standing there with an adorable pout in his lips that jungkook found so endearing.

He hugged jin tightly while jin patted his back and jungkook just melted at the touch.

They both hugged each other for a quite long time and jin was the first one to back off from the hug. Jungkook was disappointed from within wanting the hug to be a quite longer but he suppressed it with a faint smile.

Jin ruffled his hair and jungkook giggled like a teenage boy who seemed to be so in love. Jimin was so amused yet so confused with the sight infront of him. He never ever saw jungkook smiling or giggling like that since he married him

'Are you saying no to beef stroganoff? Are you serious?' Jin asked jungkook with his hands on his hips.

'Don't you like it anymore? Jimin wanted to cook it himself after I told him how much you like it. It's his first time cooking this dish but the smell...............oh my god!! It's making me more and hungry as the time is passing by.' Jin said as he fully diverted his attention towards jimin.

'Thank you so much, hyung.' Jimin said giving his lovely eyesmile.

'And thanks to you too for that pomelo tea. I am feeling so refreshed and active after having that.' Jin said while returning the smile.

Jungkook's heart thumped a little when he eyed the way jin's lips curved upwards that never fails to bewitch him each and everytime.

'You didn't even notice me when I was right there in the living room and just dashed to the kitchen straight following the smell and yet you are saying that you don't want it. Why the hell are you still standing? Just go and freshen up, and come fast to have dinner.' Jin said as he turned towards jungkook, dissimulating as if he was angry. He playfully pushed jungkook and jungkook just nodded and hurriedly went upstairs.

Soon jimin served the dish and jungkook arrived too. After serving them, he went back to the kitchen and began cleaning the kitchen countertops and the slabs.

'Won't he have his dinner?' Jin asked jungkook.

'No he is dieting, I guess.' Jungkook nonchalantly said and stuffed his mouth with a big bite causing a content moan to leave from his mouth.

'I bet, it's tasty. He is so talented at cooking and at the same time he is so cute and so pretty. You are so lucky to have him jungkook.' Jin took a bite and he too moaned and leaned on the chair.

'Fuck!! He cooks so so so much better than me. I wonder if it's his first time cooking this.'

'It's really not better than yours, hyung. Your cooking is the best.' Jin beamed happily after hearing jungkook's words.

'Thanks for the compliment. But I don't get why is he even dieting. He looks so thin. It's not healthy to starve yourself like that. He should take care of himself even more after that incident. Taehyung told me that he almost drowned himself to death after accidentally sleeping in the bathtub.I hope you would convince your husband to stop this dieting shit.' Jungkook just half heartedly nodded and continued with his eating.

Jungkook was so happy by jin's arrival, he wanted to talk with him about how he spent his day and laugh with him just like in the old days but the entire time jin constantly just kept on talking about jimin making him clench his fist under the table.

'And he was so shocked when I told him that I am taehyung's boyfriend and he looked more surprised when I further told him that I am 2 years older than you and taehyung. He told me that I look like a high schooler. Well, he ain't lying though.' Jin said as he flaunted his hair.

'You came alone. What about taehyung? And did you both resolve the arguement between you two?' Jungkook asked trying to change the topic as he had more than enough of hearing about jimin and all.

'Taehyung said that he was tired so I didn't force him to come with me. I really don't get him. It's me who is preparing for his birthday ceremony since the last 3 days but he is the tired one.' Jin slightly banged the table in frustration.

'And yes, we are even now. Besides, it was solely my fault.' Jin added.

'Oh, my!! I was so busy in chattering that I even forgot the purpose of me being your uninvited guest today.' Jin laughed while clapping his hands and jungkook kept on staring at him the whole time. His face lit up as he saw how happy jin looked but deep inside jungkook was dejected knowing that the person infront of him doesn't look at him the way he wants the other to.

'So, taehyung's birthday is day after tomorrow. We are thinking of celebrating his birthday in our own house with few intimate friends and close relatives. I wanted a grand celebration but he was like let's keep it simple and classy and who am I to deny him? The party starts from 8:00 PM but if you want then you can come early with your husband and you both must come. I am off to my house now. Taehyung is probably waiting for me.' Jin said as he stood up from his seat.

'Don't worry, hyung. We would definitely come.' Jungkook too stood up and moved towards jin giving him a hug once again.

Jungkook wanted to drive jin to his house but jin denied as he had brought his own car with himself.

At the end of the day, jungkook was relieved that taehyung hadn't said anything to jin regarding jimin. Jin would have reacted or somehow showed through his actions if he was aware about what has been going on between him and jimin but seeing jin as carefree and bright like he actually is, he was somehow grateful to taehyung for not spewing things to jin. So grateful......

A/n:
So you must have clearly known that jin is the love interest of jk. I did dropped hints in previous chapters though.