5.

Jimin calmed himself a bit. He was no longer hungry, his appetite long forgotten....he kept doing house chores. Then he started preparing lunch for jungkook.
His body was dying to get rest but he pushed himself and was currently chopping vegetables.

Jungkook's driver came to take lunch today. Jimin couldn't make it in time. He requested him to wait for 15 minutes more but the driver told him that jungkook had to go out of the city urgently and he had strictly told him to arrive in the office as soon as possible so that they both can leave the city together and at last jungkook's driver went away without taking the lunch box and while going he also informed jimin that jungkook would arrive the next day's early morning.

Jimin ate his lunch afterwards and he cleaned jungkook's room and picked up his clothes that needed to be washed. It was gonna be the first time jungkook won't be coming home directly from office since their marriage. He was responsible to make jungkook 3 times meal a day since he had weak digestion and could not eat at hotel or restaurant.

Jimin layed on his bed after taking a warm shower. His headache was no more there and he also bandaged his hand after finding first aid box in jungkook's room.

'Has jungkook eaten yet? I should have moved my hand a bit faster. Gosh! I am such an idiot.'

Jimin was almost cussing himself for what he had done.

He soon fell asleep and his alarm rang exactly at 5:30 am. He freshened up himself and got out of his room just to see mrs.jeon sitting on the sofa with her crossed legs.

'Good morning, maam.' Jimin went to her and politely bowed.

Mrs. Jeon stood up from her seat and slapped jimin right in his cheek causing him to lost his balance and hence he fell on the floor with a thud.

'What did I tell you right before the marriage.....Jimin?' Mrs. Jeon yelled at jimin whereas jimin palmed his cheek which was now thumping with pain due to the loud slap.

Hearing the commotion jungkook came out of his room. He looked pale and he was sweating. His eyes were dropping but he slowly came down to where his mom and jimin were present. Seeing jimin palming his cheek he was sure that his mom slapped him.

'What's going on here, mom?' Jungkook spoke slowly while sitting on the sofa.

'Baby, you should not have come out. You are sweating so much and you got food poisoning too. Just go and rest baby.' Mrs.jeon spoke so softly with his son unlike with jimin.

'I'm alright, mom. You can go. You must be so busy. You came to take me even when I was out of city. I must have ruined your schedule. I'm sorry.' Jungkook said while he leaned his back against the sofa.

'No baby...no need to be sorry. The one who needs to be sorry is this person right here.' Mrs.jeon pointed towards jimin and pulled him up by grabbing both of his shoulders.

'I told you to take care of him. Is it that hard to take of your husband? He provides you with food, shelter and clothing and this is how you pay back. Because of you not sending lunch for him, he had to eat outside. He got sick soon after. Thank god I called his driver to know about his whereabouts today otherwise I wouldn't have known what were you up to. This isn't your first day slacking off,right?' Mrs.jeon continued to scream at him while jimin was on the verge of crying. He feared mrs jeon even more than jungkook because jungkook would only hurt him verbally but in case of Mrs.jeon she would say and do whatever she liked to jimin.

Jimin folded his hands infront of her and apologized to Mrs.jeon.

'Please forgive me.I won't do this again.' Jimin cried and cried and cried but Mrs.jeon was really not of them who would forgive someone this easily.

'Stop crying.' Mrs.jeon got furious and again slapped jimin on the same cheek and this time the slap was more louder and stronger than before one.

Jimin cried more while hiccuping and choking on his tears but his tears had no effect on the person infront of him and talking about jungkook he stayed still looking at how jimin was being abused by his own mother.

He had no intention of stopping his mother and why would he.His mother forced him to marry an orphan because she had full trust upon jimin that no one would take care of jungkook like him.

Mrs.jeon wanted a obedient life partner for his son who would never say no, who would wake up before her son and sleep after her son sleeps, who knows how to do houseworks. Jimin had all of those qualities. That was the main reason why she chose an illiterate orphan for her son but her son got food poisonning just because of jimin's laziness, at least that was what she thought...

Mrs.jeon took jungkook to his room after ordering jimin to make chicken porridge for her dear son, but not before placing another strike upon jimin's cheeks....