61.

Jimin's pov:
I went to the kitchen to make something for him to eat, as I didn't even know whether he had his dinner yesterday's night or not. It did not even take me much effort to head to the kitchen! It's as if my heart was automated in such a way that I could not tolerate to see jungkook suffering even in a slightest amount.

Although he didn't give a fuck about me, I did and I couldn't see him all lost and drained out.

'Fuck you asshole, why can't you stay sane to me as well?' I muttered under my breath while making him coffee.

Pouring it down in the mug, I had this sense of anger building up inside me.

'Why?'

'Just why the fuck am I doing this fucking shit?'

'He is just there accusing me of something I didn't do, asked me to leave, saying how I deserved to be abandoned by my parents and I am out here in the kitchen making coffee for him while he doesn't care whether I ate or not ' I further bellowed.

'No fucking way, jimin! No fucking way!!!'

I poured the coffee right in the sink and I further threw the mug on the floor!

Why should I attend to him just because he looks tired and is sprawled on the couch? He dragged me so cruelly and locked me up in the storage room and he didn't give a fuck about me. Now I am making coffee for some one who just told me to leave his house, Woah! Jimin you are really something!

I spoke to my innerself as I chuckled. I had no idea, I could be that much submissive and naive, that I was putting some one above me, making food for him while I hadn't eaten anything since last night.

I would absolutely leave this hell of a fucking place but only after I tear it down, I thought..

I suffered so much, so fucking much...jin, jungkook, jungkook's slut of a mother, their lies, their annoying tantrums, everything!

I wanted to burn the place and turn it into ashes like it did to my innocence, to my emotions.

'Get the hell out of my head, fuckers!' I screeched as I held my head with my palms and started pulling my hairs.

A sudden stomachache struck me and I felt utterly sick all of a sudden.

'What the hell is going on here? What happened to you?' Jungkook inquired as he observed me from head to toe.

I was so preoccupied by the fucking pain that I had no idea when did he even come in the kitchen.

'YOU,...you happened! That pregnant ass bitch jin happened, your cunt of a mother happened, bastard!'

'Are you happy now? Are you happy after making me like this? Are you satisfied now that it's hard for me to even sleep and I can't be in peace because these absolute annoying voices in my head won't let me be. I tried so hard! I was ready to give you all of me! I was ready to cross any boundaries for you! But you first rejected me, shoved me away and then you hugged me, got close to me, making me believe we definitely achieved our happily ever after and then again, you threw me away, you abused me and I am here making coffee for you, why? Because I am that naive little bitch who is easily swooned and manipulated, aren't I?'
I yelled on top of my lungs right infront of his cruel fucking face.

'How dare you? How dare you speak about jin and my mother that way? Have you finally gone insane?' He yelled back as he painfully grabbed my shoulders and shook my whole body.

'Not just about them! I would even speak about you! And the truth is, you are a manwhore! When you blatantly raised a question about my virtue and
my pure friendly bond with yoongi as if I was sleeping around your back, actually you were the one sleeping around and you are the one who got jin pregnant as well. He was carrying your bastard of a child, which answers the kind of nonsensical overprotectiveness you had over that manchild. If you didn't like me back and trust me enough, you should not have acted that fake to me! You should not have convinced me how you liked me back, you should not have fucking kissed me, you asshole!'