48.

3 months later:

'Leave me alone!' A pale figure sprawled on the rocking chair monotonously whispered as the black haired guy beside him wiped his naked shoulder with wet wipe.

No response further! Just an utter and bone chilling silence.

One had no strength within himself and the other had no strength to leave his sick beloved despite of his hurting words.

'Leave me alone. Call jin for me!' Again a murmur left from the lifeless figure, who had bandages around different parts of his body completely drowned in the memories of his one and only,....

'I can't!' Hoseok further said continuing his doing as his vision blurred with the tears pooled in his eyes.

Despite of being 24/7 with taehyung for the last 3 months since he came into consciousness, miles and miles away from jin, taehyung chanted jin's name crazily..... everytime, every second totally denying hoseok's existence.

Hoseok sold his cafe, spoke ill about jin infront of taehyung's parents indirectly blaming jin for taehyung's accident, came to the states with them, nursed taehyung like a baby.....he did everything possible to be with taeyhung and yet again jin always became the barrier in the path of his happiness and love.

Being rejected by taehyung in high school, the memories were still vivid to hoseok, every words spoken by taehyung engraved in his head....he had taken a swear on that day, he would just let go of his one sided love but knowing how deeply in love he was with jin... though jin was in relationship with woobin, he couldn't ignore that the one who was in his heart had someone else in his.

And thus after several years, he saw the chance of being with taehyung, making him his, but it was not easy like it seemed.

Let alone being in love, taehyung had not even taken his name. Hoseok felt like dying. His breath got trapped within his chest walls seeing taehyung so passively hostile towards him but there was not anything he could do as his love was sick and he needed to take care of him.

Taehyung's parents were already discussing about taehyung and hoseok's marriage, being grateful to hoseok for nursing him so dearly. Taehyung knew but didn't say a word. Hoseok wanted to say a lot, but couldn't.

Hoseok didn't know whether he deserved to be with taehyung or not, but he wanted to be with the other despite the circumstances, despite taehyung's unconditional love for jin since that was his only chance to be with taehyung forever.

He waited..... he had waited! He didn't say a word even when taehyung made jin break up with woobin, he stayed still and hurt seeing jin and taehyung dating for 2 years, just a glimpse of taehyung was enough to him but taehyung's accident again brought him back to his school days, making him realise how much he loved the other and if it had been him instead of jin, he would have never let such horrible thing happen to taehyung. Never, ever!

Chanting taehyung is better with him than jin, he continued being by his side stupidly hoping taehyung would realise it by himself, but he was wrong....so wrong.

His self consolation going into vain, he was slowly drifting into the hole of hopelessness, his mind getting triggered on hearing jin's name everytime, he was going mad.

Had he given up yet? No! He hadn't and he won't when the entire thing was about taehyung.

He knew he was vicious, his heart full of venom, going to the most extent to get what he wanted but all of it was right since, at the end it was him who was with taehyung, its was him who was bathing feeding and overall looking after him like a true lover instead of jin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Humming a song that he heard through jungkook, slightly moving his body, unknowingly being a bit seductive, jimin was preparing the batter for waffles, which would soon enter into his growling stomach after it gets ready.