51.

A/n: It feels like there is lack of engagement in this book in terms of votes as well as comments. I need to know how it is going to be content with what I have written.

'Jin hyung, your phone is ringing.' Jimin screamed, while scrubbing the dishes. Well, jimin and jin had again gone back to being how they were before. Jimin seemed okay rather happy with jin's presence and the whole week passed by with him and jin gossiping, watching dramas and cooking new dishes that they come across jin's insta feed.

Overall, it's been a quite peaceful week for jimin. He was just getting jealous over jin and jungkook's closeness. It was just his delusion. Jungkook never failed to make jimin feel loved, he couldn't ask for anythhing more than that.

He had his doting husband by his side, a friend or more of a brother,... he got more than he asked for.... sometimes scaring him for how things were happening just like he has wished all the time. And now that his wish was no more a wish but was being translated into a reality, the pessimistic thought of all of it falling apart frightened him.

'Where did I even put my phone? why am I so forgetful, goodness?'Jin blabbed looking there and there for his phone.

Jin's voice dismissed jimin's ongoing thoughts as he peeked backwards observing jin's flustered state.

'It's in yours back pocket! Gosh!' Jimin sighed as jin picked up the call going somewhere else for a brief talking.

'I have to go somewhere jimin. I will be right be back.' Jin announced as he went off to his room to change his pyjamas into something else.

Jimin stopped his work as he watched how anxiously jin came outside the room.

'What happened hyung? Is everything okay?' Jin awkwardly smiled as he nodded his head.

'What could even be wrong? I would arrive soon.' He said with a hesitant smile.

'Do come fast. Jungkook will again taunt me saying, 'you could not even take care of my hyung!!' Jimin joked as he imitated the way jungkook speaks on being angry.

'I would come in couple of hours.' Jin left leaving jimin dazed with the way jin reacted. He was expecting a slight laugh from jin on imitating jungkook but jin was way more confused and on hurry that he left in such a haste.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Final the designs of the card. Choose your favourite one.' Taehyung's mom threw some of the sample of wedding cards towards taehyung as taehyung rolled his eyes.

'Of my funeral, isn't it?' Tarhyung laughed on his own as his mother glared at him with rage.

'No...It's of mine and your father's. Because, either you agree for this wedding or be ready to finalise our funeral cards among the designs that you like.' She replied with so much of conviction in her voice causing taehyung to directly look at her face.

'Sure! Do tell me your preferences regarding where do you want your grave to be located and your last wish and etcetra,... etcetera!' Taehyung deadpanned!

'Keep up with this attitude and we won't be alive for you to throw your sentences of mockery anymore!' She replied in her plain voice.

'Your future is with hoseok. He is the best for you. I want to see you married, happy and have kids. And being your mom, I would make sure you would do everything which would be best for your future. Marry him or be ready to witness my death. And I am dead serious.' She declared as she left the room and soon hoseok entered who had been standing in the door step openly listening to all of their conversations.

'I am what you need. It's high time you understand it.' Hoseok's over confident tone made taehyung laugh internally.

'Were you always this desperate? I thought I made it clear to you back in high school. You are really shameless, aren't you?'

'Not as shameless as you are! Atleast I didn't stir up misunderstandings between you and jin just like you did to jin and woobin. I am not even 1% of desperate as you were when jin broke up with woobin. You need to watch your words taehyung! I am soon going to be your husband...' Hoseok spoke up nearing towards taehyung in order to take his loose shirt off as it was time for his sponge bath.

'I would never love you. I would never acknowledge you. It has always been jin for me and you would always be worthless in my eyes.' Taehyung growled, as hoseok just watched him with no sort of expressions.

'Are you done? If yes, then let me clean you up.' He answered as he effortlessly took taehyung's shirt off without much struggle.

'I am happy that you are atleast being responsive to me. Atleast you are taking out your stress rather than being all quiet and dazed. Atleast you are talking to me!' Hoseok let out, his eyes quickly sucking back the tears that had pooled in his eyes due to taehyung's words.

'If you had cared about to me such extent, you would have convinced my parents to let me be with jin. You are such a hypocrite.'

'I am being selfish because I can't see you with other person. FYI, I am not as hypocrite as you are. You pretended to mend his heart when you were the reason of it being broken. You are the most selfish person I have ever known of and despite all of it, I love you and you need to learn to love me too.' Taehyung clenched the bed sheet hearing hoseok's remark.
Just like he had expected, his rude sentences and nasty tone didn't seem to affect hoseok at all.

'You would shed tears of blood and leave me on your own some day. Donot tell me, I didn't warn you before.' Taehyung's strong affirmative tone did hurt hoseok but he maintained his straight face infront of taehyung.

'Your one sided obsession would shatter, wounding your heart and soul. You would be on the verge of death and all would remember is these words I said you. I hate you with every ounce of my existence. I hate your voice, the way you breathe, your face. I hate the overall you and everything that's associated with you. You would never be loved and never be happy. You would always suffer and suffer.' Taehyung further added.

Hoseok's hand shook as he brought the drenched sponge to taehyung's bare chest.

'Save some abhorrent remarks for the future. You would have the whole life to say those to me.'

'Whole life?? Dream on, It's just matter of time before I start making it even difficult for you to breath...' Taehyung scoffed as he noticed hoseok's shaking pupils.

'If hate is what you feel for me, then so be it...I don't care!' Hoseok muttered, gently wiping taehyung's honey skin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'I can't do that. I would die but I won't do that!' Jin cried, vigorously rubbing his hands together at the certain individual seated right infront of him.

'Oh! Believe me...you would do that...not for yourself but for your lover who has regained his consciousness months before.' A sharp voice boomed in jin's ears as his body shook with the news his ears were longing for.

'Separate jungkook and jimin with your antics or be ready to hear the news of taehyung and this time I would make sure it will be of his death.' A malicious grin formed in mrs Jeon's spiteful face as she felt content with the way jin was sobbing infront of him.

'My men will keep their eyes on you and if you try to spew this to anyone, the first thing I would do is, slit taehyung's throat and then make your child a sweater drenched in taehyung's blood. Even the thought itself is exciting, isn't it?' Mrs Jeon's thrilled voice forming goosebumps on jin's skin, he deliberately agreed to her demand.

He couldn't bear taehyung being injured and he would make sure of it even though he would have to do something, absolutely against his conscience and morality.