23.

A/n: I am sorry for the short update. Forgive me if the chap isn't up to your liking.💜

Jin continuously twisted and turned his body, changing his positions as he tried to force himself to sleep but he was failing to do so.

Being cheated on by someone he was with for 8 years came out as a utter shock to him. It took him a lot of time to collect himself and taehyung was by his side too, providing him that emotional support and comfort he needed.

And after taehyung confessed to jin, jin just couldn't say no considering how taehyung was always there for him even when he was dating woobin.

The constant pressure by his parents to settle down with someone decent was just making him go insane and he decided to give taehyung a chance which he never regretted at all.

Saying 'yes' to taehyung's proposal turned out to be the most beautiful thing ever to jin, and he was thankful to himself for giving his love life a chance again.

Taehyung never forced him to reciprocate his feelings, he just wanted jin to accept him and let him take care of jin. He was selfless. When jin cried remembering the moments with woobin, taehyung soothed him. He calmed him. Jin was taehyung's one and only priority and jin was very grateful for that and eventually, he fell in love with taehyung and started reciprocating his actions without his knowing.

Taehyung made him strong, determined and carefree.

Although they both have had more verbal fights than the number of their dates, although jin felt insecure whenever he saw taehyung with someone, doesn't matter boy or a girl....jin and taehyung somehow always ended up in each other's arms at the end of the day while sharing what happened at their workplace and all.

He considered himself lucky that a guy like taehyung loved him, cherished him and adored him.

He couldn't imagine himself without taehyung and besides he wasn't that brave enough to go through another heartbreak.

He stuffed his face onto the front of the pillow and wailed, regretting entering the apartment the exact moment when jungkook said so. He should have just went to bar with his colleagues instead of coming to home when they were insisting to such extent.

He did threatened taehyung that he would leave him if he won't spill the actual truth to him but internally he was scared, very sacred to find out whatever taehyung was hiding from him.

His heart crushed when he let those words out but he had no other choice.

Taehyung became his everything in the span of 2 years and if, by chance taehyung was hiding things from him then he won't be able to trust anyone in future.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook reached his home with disappointment written all over his face. Though he had no such romantic feelings for jimin, but he was feeling gloomy with the sudden disappearance of jimin.

The guilt was eating him up, guilt of not treating jimin well, of hurting him mentally, verbally and physically and mostly guilt of not stopping his mom from abusing jimin. He felt an immense guilt of every single thing jimin was made to go through since the very first day of marriage and the fact that he didn't stop hurting him even after jimin tried to end his life made him feel like a monster.

He screamed in anger as he slammed his fist on the bathroom mirror. The mirror cracked at the very middle as he hissed due to the painful sensation he felt from his bleeding knuckles.

He laughed at his very own reflection through the blood stained mirror. He looked pitiful. If it had been that old jungkook instead of the one in the reflection, he probably would have been happy with the present scenario but that moment all he felt was guilt as he deplored his past arrogant self.

'Did he perhaps run away from me?' He questioned himself as he again fiercely punched at the mirror exactly where the crack was previously made.

He lazily washed the blood off his hand and got out of the bathroom.

He tucked himself to bed without dressing his wound wishing everything to go back the way it was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung laid down on the mattress facing the side where jin was supposed to be but unfortunately the other side was empty drowning him in remorse.(jin is in study room if you all don't remember it) He hadn't felt that anxious in his whole life, not even when he came out to his parents saying that he was gay.

Whenever, Jin suspected taehyung cheating on him and try to converse with him regarding that particular matter, rather than being stressed, he used to get angry with himself. He used to blame himself since he was the reason behind jin being insecure all the time.

He was the one who broke jin's heart though he was the one to mend it later on. He was the one who snatched jin's smile though he was the who made him smile later on.

He was jin's sinner and finally he had a chance to confess his wrongful actions and he wasn't gonna let that go.

He threw his quilt away as he hurriedly got out of the bed, picked one of his discarded jacket from the couch and sprinted towards jungkook's house in his car.