6.

Jungkook got well the very next day. His faint fever had reduced down to zero. For the whole night jungkook's mom made jimin stay in her son's room despite knowing the fact how his son treats jimin. But jungkook being her one and only priority she didn't give a fuck about jimin.

Jungkook was very annoyed by the fact that jimin was gonna stay in his room. He didn't let jimin sleep by his side rather he totally ignored his existence.

Past midnight he woke up from his slumber just to find jimin sleeping with his head leaning on the bed without any blanket and jungkook being an asshole he is, he didn't even bother to cover jimin with one.. He just went back to sleep facing the opposite direction of where jimin was.

Next morning he was totally fine thanks to jimin's porridge and the medication. He came down the stairs and reached the dinning hall.

He sat down the chair and peaked towards the kitchen and found jimin preparing breakfast. Jimin's cheek looked bruised due to his mom's slap.He looked pale and his hands were trembling slightly too. Jungkook noticed it all but he could care less about it.

'Jimin!!' A loud voice erupted in the hall which belonged to mrs.jeon.

'Yes, maam..' Jimin replied in a shaky voice.

Mrs.jeon sat across jungkook and tapped her white ombre acrylic nails on the expensive furnished material and called jimin again in much louder voice.

Jimin came running and stood right infront of mrs.jeon with his eyes upon the floor.

'Is the breakfast not ready yet?' She eyed jimin and took his hand in her manicured nails.

'It's almost re-ea_ady, maam.' Jimin spoke in an almost inaudible tone.

'Almost??'Mrs.jeon shouted this time, digging her nails on jimin's hand.

'I'm sorry maam.' Mrs.jeon scoffed and stood up from her seat just to land another slap on jimin's bruised cheek.

Jimin palmed where he was slapped and cried silently.

'Are you seriously crying?' Jimin quickly wiped his tears on hearing mrs.jeon's question.

'No maam, I'm not crying. I will serve the breakfast now.' Jimin ran to the kitchen and soon served the breakfast.... a proper english breakfast for mrs.jeon and chicken porridge for jungkook.

Jimin quietly stood there while they were having breakfast.

'Why the hell are you standing there?Just go to your room or do some other works as it doesn't hurt to skip breakfast, right?' Mrs.jeon spoke while munching on the grilled sausages.

'I'm sorry, maam.' Jimin went upstairs to jungkook's room and started cleaning  it like all other days.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook saw it all...how his mother scolded jimin for no reason, how his mother didn't let him have breakfast yet he didn't give a flying fuck and stayed calm and quietly had his breakfast.

'Mom,I am done. I will be in my room.'Mrs. Jeon nodded while jungkook went to his room.

Jungkook really wanted jimin to disappear from his life.Thinking a day will come when jimin would leave him himself, he didn't stop his mom tormenting jimin even once and the question is why would he even do so when he himself torments jimin daily with his actions.

Jungkook's father died when he was about 5. His mom was the one who took over his dad's business. Taking care of her child and looking after the business was totally difficult for her but she fulfilled all of her responsibilites both as a father and a mother.

After jungkook turned 23, her mom handed over the business to him and indulged herself in social and charity activities. Providing funds to child care and old care centre, orphans and handicapped people, she has been doing these things since the last two years. She was so kind and selfless when jungkook was a child but as the business expanded, his mother became less affectionate, surrounding herself with work and only work. But he didn't complain keeping this thing in his mind that it must have been so hard for mom coping up with his father's death whom jungkook doesn't really remember.

That's why he obediently married jimin not wanting to go against his mother's words even though he had someone else in his heart and still has.

Jungkook entered his room and saw jimin making his bed.

'You better be gone from here after I come out from the bathroom.' Jungkook  slammed the bathroom's door leaving jimin petrified. He hurriedly finished what he was doing and got out of his room in a rapid pace.

Jimin's breathing was uneven due to his erratic heartbeats. He calmed himself down and slowly went down to wash the dishes.

While washing the dishes, someone tapped his shoulder from behind. He turned his head in a swift manner to see mrs.jeon standing right infront of his face.

'Maam, do you need anything?' Jimin asked without any contact.

'I need you to look after jungkook, jimin which you always fail to do.' Jimin nodded vigorously while Mrs jeon continued speaking.

'This better be the last time or I am throwing you out of this house back to the hell hole, that shitty orphanage from where you came. Anyways, I am going now. I really hope you don't slack off, and fulfill your responsibilities as a proper househusband and last but not least look after your weight too. Am I clear now?'

'Yes, maam.' Hearing jimin's timid response mrs. Jeon gave a crooked smile and went out from the house.

Jimin heavily sighed and continued washing the dishes frequently moaning in pain whenever the water came in contact with the nail scratches in his hand.