44.

His mouth taped with duct tape preventing him to even squeak and his hands tied at his back....he was violently pulled out of the car by some goons and mrs jeon too came out of the car.

The car was parked near the entrance of the orphanage and in less than a minute, they were surrounded by orphanage staffs along with the children.

Everybody were present there to look at what was mrs jeon was upto. Many of them wanted to help jimin but if they would, she would make their life hell too and hence they had to stop themselves from going near jimin and freeing him.

'Have a fucking looking at the consequence of talking back to me. Obey me if you don't want to end up like him.' She spoke up as she pushed jimin forward making more fun of him.

Marie arrived huffing puffing on the scene attracting the attention of mrs jeon instantly. She was ordered to be outside waiting for mrs. jeon but she arrived later which was hard for mrs. jeon to accept.

'Get lost everyone!' Mrs jeon dismissed everyone and stared at marie with rage before landing a slap on her cheek.

'If I say, you should be outside waiting for me then you should be. Now take this brat where I told you to. ' Marie feebly nodded her head as she took jimin with her and got inside with mrs jeon following them.

She had a satisfied look as she saw marie handing jimin over to some staff from a distance and let out a huge sigh of relief.

The low life creature that too an orphan with no surname, no background dared to defy her and got what he deserved.

All thanks to jungkook's secretary who had installed a voice tapping app on jungkook's phone several days ago from which she was informed of every actions of jungkook.

Placing jungkook's secretary's daughter on gunpoint she had made his secretary agree to her words and to inform her about jungkook's every activities.

She even heard the convo which jin and jungkook had, the day before about jimin and jin's suggestion to jungkook to go and meet jimin.

She had successfully traced the location of jimin when jimin called jungkook so reaching where jimin was, it surely wasn't a big deal for her.

She was waiting for the right time for the execution of her plan but couldn't afford to wait any longer when jungkook's secretary informed her about jungkook going somewhere early in the morning to which she knew in a second where he was off to.

She successfully kept jungkook busy elsewhere making someone call him, lying about her accident whereas she was executing her plan on the same time which turned out to be a success too.

She had gone into a hiding after jungkook gave her the ultimatum of 48 hours to confess what she did to the police so she isolated herself from the world but kept knowledge of what was going around her.

Being well aware of how much jungkook was diasappointed at her she faked her accident which would make her son symapthize towards her and on the other hand jimin named blunder would also be permanently gone from their lives.

She had trust upon her son that even if she would not show up, he would never go to the police to tell what she did and moreover law demands for strong evidence not some shitty blabbers due to which she could be arrested.

And it was her secretary who crashed on taehyung's car anyways. She had nothing to be afraid of.

'Bring me a glass of water. I am so tired, gosh!' She said and some footsteps could be heard coming near towards her.

With her closed eyes she elongated her hands in the air trying to grab the glass but instead her hands got cuffed and she was made forcibly stand up with huge strength.

'You are taken under custody as of this moment on the charge of an attempt to murder against Mr. Kim Taehyung. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.' A buffed up lady police officer narrated as she handcuffed mrs jeon's both hands.

'What kind of joke is this? Do you even know what the fuck are you doing, you bitch? I am a Jeon, a Jeon you get that? How dare you touch me with that filthy hand of yours? Don't you love your job anymore? I can get you kicked out of police force for this audacity of yours. I am giving you a minute, just a fucking minute to open this handcuff otherwise you would regret a big time.' She was exasperated. She was furious, her blood was boiling and she wanted to beat the shit out of the officer who just handcuffed her but more than herself somebody else was much more furious who was the police officer herself.

For the very first time in her life, mrs. jeon was slapped so harshly that she lost her balance and teared up in a second.

'I very well know how to handle people like you, old hag. Threaten somebody else with your money and surname. For me you are just a criminal, a bloody criminal and I will make sure, you shed tears of blood in the upcoming days. I pity you, I pity you so much since I am the incharge of this case and this filthy mouth of yours added one more charge to your record. Threatening a government servant on duty, assualting somebody,.....you will be imprisoned for a long time. And besides your secretary has already confessed everything to us about what you said and what you did which adds another charge to your record of trying to hide the fact that the crime took place and misleading the police investigation. Now let's go, shall we..... or should I add another charge of you being uncooperative in the investigation?' Mrs. jeon was shaken up to her core as she heard what the officer had to say. She messed up for a very big time. (A/N: IMAGINE YOURSELF AS THE OFFICER.)

She wondered when did her secretary even confessed. When the fuck did it even happen? Wasn't he in another city? She grabbed her head as she screamed like a mad woman not knowing what the fuck even just happened now.

'You would be given a lot of opprotunites to scream. For now just stand up or I would have to do it my way.' Officer rolled her eyes at the disobedience of the woman and asked two other officers standing behind her to do the rest of the job.

Marie who was there on the scene from the beginning, had a blank face but her happiness knew no bounds when she saw how that witch was looking so helpless.

She was insulted numerous times by that witch and hearing her being arrested on the charge of attempt to murder, she was not surprised at all. That foxy woman could cross every limits for her benefit and maria was well aware of that.

'Excuse me officer!' She said raising her hand and kept it down when the officer looked at her and raised her eyebrows to know what the matter was.

'I have something due towards this witch. Can I return it?' She almost jumped in happiness when the head officer approved of her request and told other officers to back off for a while.

Marie almost ran to where mrs. jeon was and slapped her with so much strength that loud gasps could be heard from the two officers except the incharge, obviously.

'You cannot do that, miss. That's assualt and...' Her hand was pressed by the head officer as she said, ' I didn't see anything Amy and I hope the same from you too.'

'We will be waiting outside. Do whatever you want and inform us if you are finished. She is handcuffed anyways!' Marie nodded as she pulled mrs. jeon by her hair and threw her again kicking her on her ankle.

'Let me make you meet someone who is responsible for this state of yours!' She added and clapped in the air and the one who made an appearance on the scene was beyond her imagination and ideation.

It was jungkook, who looked like he was crying just seconds before and focusing in his wear, he was the same person to whom maria handed over jimin to. She couldn't fathom out his face from the distance but now everything was translucent to her.

Her face was covered in sheer horror. She couldn't take in the fact that her son was behind all of it and as a result she passed out on spot.