34.

(A/n: Lily is 35, yoongi is 25 and jin is 28 in the present.)

Flashback

'You are a disgusting piece of shit. You have snatched a child's innocence. Don't you feel even a bit of shame, you pedophile. This is the reason why you adopted him??? To satisfy your lust?' Lily was beyond enraged. She wanted to slit the throat of the sick person whom she had been thinking as a saviour until she saw him hovering over crying yoongi.

Both yoongi and Lily being adopted by one of the richest and respected household in the main city, she was glad and joyous with the thought having a quality life.

Her father had thrown her in the orphange after her mother's death at the age of 17, every day in the orphanage seemed like a span of year. Her daily life was the same until a boy came. A cute 7 year old child who was timid and shy. For a time being he never spoke a single word but his kitty eyes spoke a lot. And the duration of 2 years was more than enough for them to know and love each other unconditionally. It was lily who had initiated the conversation though.

An unbreakable bond which was much more than a blood related could ever be, lily became everything for yoongi. A mother, sister, bestfriend everything yoongi could ask for.

Lily had only completed her middle school. She didn't know about yoongi though. He said he could read and write and that's all. Lily never tried to know about where he came from and yoongi was too small to ask Lily about her past.

When yoongi was 9 and Lily was 19, there came a family who wanted to adopt yoongi. Yoongi was unwilling to go anywhere without his sister so Lily was adopted too. Everything was going right for the first six months, well that was what Lily thought.

She noticed how yoongi looked unexpressive day by day but she thought it was because of the new atmosphere but her every misconceptions went flying when she saw what she should have seen long before.

Their adoptive father hovering over yoongi amidst of taking his pants off. It was unbelievably terrifying how the man who seemed so perfect, educated and sophisticated infront of public's eyes was a sexual predator in actual.

Yes she knew he was cheating on his wife infront of her with a guy. He and his wife quarreled all the time and Lily was the one who took care of yoongi and their son, jin who was just 6 years younger than her. She never tried to interfere between their matter as it was none of her business. She just wanted a good life for herself and yoongi.

'I am giving you both a life that you can't even dream to afford. I need something in return, don't I? It shouldn't be your business if this boy is helping me with my needs. He is not even your real brother so just zip your mouth. Or do you want me to do the same thing to you too.' A nasty sneer, and a disgustingly proud voice, their so called saviour turned asshole had no regret of his misdeeds at all.