56.

The first thing jimin saw after reaching back to the place which he momentarily and stupidly thought of as his home, was his bag of clothes and other things outside the room which he had shifted into, just this morning.

Jungkook was there in the sofa, palms over his side head, quiet and still.

Jimin huffed out realising jungkook was the one who took out his things from the room, where he supposedly was going to stay for the upcoming days.

Without uttering a word, he neared towards his things, carrying them on to take it inside the room again.

'Stop then and there only! Don't make me repeat.' Jungkook's voice boomed causing jimin to stop for a brief moment.

'Take those back to the room upstairs. And give me some response, so I would know what you are thinking!' He threw the magazine on the floor, making jimin a bit startled although he was already aware how aggressive jungkook could be as per the circumstances.

'I am really tired! And I am definitely not in the mood to argue.' Jimin stated after letting out an exhale.

'You should be going gaga after meeting with that guy named 'yoongi'. Wonder why you are even tired at the first place?' For the very first, jimin was disgusted by jungkook's tone.

'Oh, I see....so you were following me or you got me followed by one of your minions?' He screamed, walking to jungkook wanting an answer.

'Why does it matter? The only thing that matters is how you were sticking onto him like a bitch in heat....as if your husband whom you are so deeply in love with isn't enough for you at all.'

That's it!
Jimin thought as he striked his palm on jungkook's cheek, making him turn his head the other way around.

'You disgust me, jungkook! After accusing me of trying to abort jin's child, after betraying my trust, now you are questionning my character. You really have some guts, don't you?'

'Guts is what you have jimin! Cheating on his husband behind his back, you are really something aren't you? I thought I was the one who ruined it all. I thought I was the one who acted hastily and bruised you up. I thought I  was the wrong one. I thought I was the one who isn't trying and showing efforts to know you. I thought I was the one at fault. I regretted slapping you. I regretted everything I did to you. And I still do. I don't want you to leave me ever and ever. But it's just that, you don't love me like how you make me feel. Your words don't feel honest anymore. You seem too ecstatic when you are with yoongi. Why can't you be the same with me? Why can't you be happy with me when I am trying too?' He avoided jimin's gaze, wiping his freshly formed tears.

'Jungkook, I am being very clear. I loved you, I love you and I will continue loving you. Whether you will be with me or not, my love for you will never die down. And it's indeed your fault for what's happening. Hurting me this morning wasn't enough, you accused me of cheating again. And you expect me to be ecstatic with you? You are calling me a bitch, and you expect me to be happy with you. I told that I was tired , expressing how I didn't want to talk for now, but you forced me to drain my remaining bits of energy and you tell me that you are trying? Trying for what, to insult me more than you have already done? If this is what you define your trying as, It's better if you give up on us, as I already did.' Jungkook shook his head as he desperately held onto jimin's wrist.

'No, I can't! And I can't let you give up on me as well! I have no one besides you left in my life anymore. I was just jealous, nothing else...I swear I won't hurt you anymore.'

'Don't you feel a bit ashamed, jungkook?  This might be your nth time telling me you aren't going to hurt me anymore, but you always do. Can't you see the damage you have done to me? How dare you cry when I should be the one doing so? How dare you show yourself as the one who is suffering? How dare you say, my words are not honest? How dare you to make fun of my feelings? How dare you say I am cheating on you, when you are the only purpose of my life? How dare you say, you are trying after slapping me this morning without hearing my explanation?' Jimin pushed him back on the sofa getting reminded of what jungkook was doing to him.

'That guy, yoongi with whom you are linking my name with, has helped me a lot to get through many exhausting situations of mine! He has consoled me, he tells me through his actions that there are still people left in this world who are kind enough to share others pain despite of having their own. Me being no one significant to him, he has helped me to cope up with my clashed sense of emotions. And you have only given me pain, pain that will stay with me till I take my last breathe, the kind of pain which is slowly tearing me apart, the kind of pain due to which I would never be sane.'

'Shut up! Shut the fuck up!' Jungkook screeched as he clenched his head, which was getting hammered by all the true words jimin was spewing.

'Go and love him, then! I am not worthy of you, hence you are most welcome to leave this place and be with the one who is that much of loving and gentle towards you. Everything is about you. As per you, the only person tying to make us work is you whereas I am the ultimate jerk. You say you love me but you do not. You just need someone whom you can hold onto, whom you can depend on. You are delusional, jimin. I have tried too. I haven't talked to my mom since that whole incident because I felt like I would be betraying you if I did so. I sacrificed my mom to gain your trust and you do not appreciate me at all. Not even a bit. I don't know what more I can do to make you happy, to make us happy. I have done everything, I could...
Every fucking thing I could!' Jungkook fell on his knees as he kept his head down and sobbed, making jimin turn into a statue.

Jimin had never seen jungkook so vulnerable showcasing his inner emotions making him question and curse himself for the things he said to jungkook, but he disposed those thoughts off as soon as he realised he was yet again making himself the one in fault when he was not.

It was his thoughts which always complicated things for him and for the very first time, he wasn't going to listen to his inner voices which were rebuking him for the way he made jungkook cry.

'I should have never allowed you to enter my heart, to make yourself a place in it. I should have never felt for you.'

Jimin's lips quivered as he clenched his palm over his heart.

Why was jungkook so keen on agonising him again and again?

'Why are saying so, jungkook? Why are you making me feel useless? Why are you being the miserable one when I am the one that is wrecked here? Can't you just hug me and tell me you are sorry? Do you have to take things this far?' Jungkook stood up instantly, his aura changing into a frigid one in seconds..he remained still for a while as he glared at jimin.

'Two choices, either get the fuck out of this house or collect your belongings and put it back to where it was. You are free to choose anything you want. If you want to get away from me for some trivial matters, then you do not need to stay in this house as well. But if you want to be with me, then l want you back in our room in five minutes!' Jungkook declared as he carried jimin's bag and climbed upstairs, not looking back at jimin for once.

A/n: sorry for the short chap! I could only come up with this much, with the time I had in my hands.💜