42.

'Ah! What was that for?' Yoongi groaned
as jimin lightly punched him in the arm.

'It was jungkook in the call, hyung. God knows what you said to him! His temperamant is high all the time without anyone doing any thing, I don't know what to say to him the next time.' Jimin said with seriousness in his voice. Of course he would be worried, he gathered courage and called jungkook and for some reason he hung up on him and when jungkook calls him back, he is in the washroom taking shower and instead of him, yoongi picks up the call whom jungkook is so not fond of.

'I hope you didn't tell him who you are!' Jimin said as yoongi nodded his head.

'But you called out my name when you came out from washroom. I don't know whether he heard that or not.' Yoongi hesitantly spoke earning another punch from jimin and this time a strong one.

'Why would you even pick my call up hyung? God! my head is about to explode.' 

'I thought the call could be important. Besides why are you caring so much? Weren't you complaining just now how he hung up on you... you were sobbing so badly. Why would you care so much about the one who made you cry?'

Jimin shaked his head off at yoongi's remark and tried to give another call to jungkook but as unlucky as he was always, his cellphone automatically switched off and that's when he realized he hadn't charged his phone since morning.

'Forgive me if i said anything hurtful to you hyung but please donot talk about him in such way. He means so much to me. Doesn't matter whether he ignores me or deliberately hungs up on me...it doesn't mean that I am obliged to do the same. Forget it... you would know this once you fall in love.' Jimin said as he kept his phone on charge and got out of his room towards the small kitchen to have chilled water while switching on the lights, on his way.

'Wait, jimin.' Yoongi followed jimin to the kitchen as yoongi felt as if he did something terribly wrong. While jimin was inside the kitchen, he had looked into jimin's phone and when the phone ringed again from the same number, he intentionally annoyed jungkook for making jimin cry.

If he had known jimin would be feeling that bad, he wouldn't have done such thing.

'I meant no harm, I swear.' Yoongi said feeling afraid thinking jimin wouldn't be talking to him anymore.

'I know, hyung! I know you care about me. I am just upset...only a bit though. It's okay, ...here have a glass of chilled water. Forget everything I said.'

'I thought you wouldn't talk to me anymore. Thank god!'

'Chill hyung!' Jimin laughed lightly so that yoongi wouldn't feel bad about it. But internally he was so conflicted about what would jungkook be thinking about him.

.

.

.

.

.

'You are scaring me kook! Why are you walking back and forth? I told you everything, didn't I?' Jin spoke up in his unusual low voice.

'No you didn't! You didn't tell me how jimin was staying with a guy. How they are so sweet with each other. Oh! fuck...' Jungkook said while gritting his teeth still not being still.

'Oh! that...' Jin awkwardly laughed off as he continued speaking,

'You don't need to be scared of him. Chan is just a teenager, another version of jimin. I doubt he would fall in love with jimin...ahaha!' 

'And who is this chan now? I was talking about yoongi though!'

'What is yoongi doing there?' Jin screamed as he widened his eyes to fullest.