~|EPILOGUE|~

☆THREE YEARS LATER☆
<~EDITED~>

"That baby is not mine amara. Go find whoever knocked you up" someone said and my eyes immediately followed the voice.

Just a few tables away from us i saw micheal and amara. They looked like they were having an argument.

My eyes lingered on them untill travis laced his fingers with mine and i smiled.

"Mona are you ready to go now?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's go" I said and stood up.

Micheal was making his way out the restaurant when he saw me. He smiled awkwardly.

"Hi monachim"

"Hello. Micheal" I smiled at him politely.

His eyes flickered behind me and i felt a hand snake around my waist. He pulled me closer and held me tightly. I giggled lightly.

Micheal cleared his throat awkwardly. I suddenly remembered he was there.

"Oh erm. Travis meet micheal. We're acquaintances" I introduced,my smile never faltering. Even when i saw amara make her way towards us.

"Hello" Travis said not even sparing him a single glance.

"Yeah hi"

"Micheal meet my husband travis" I kissed his cheek making him grin.

He always loved when i openly showered him with affection.

"Your husband?" Micheal questioned in disbelief.

I ignored his stupidity "See you around" I waved him off as i pulled travis with me.

Amara tried to stop him but i pushed passed her,pretending not to have seen or heard her. I don't fuck with bitches.

AUTHOR'S POV

"He's been crying since you left for work" the nanny informed as she passed the crying child to his mother's awaiting arms.

The child clung to his mother's neck. Mona rubbed his back soothingly. She cooed at him untill he stopped his bawling.

"Why were you crying?" She asked the three year old that stared at her with his hazel teary eyes.

"I miss you" he answered meekly snuggling into his mother's chest.

She melted. Her work had been making her not have enough time for her son and she regretted it.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

The boy didn't respond as he had gone to sleep in his mother's arms. Travis wasn't home as he had important work in Venice.

Kosiso refused to let his mother go and he slept in his parents room as a result. Mona didn't understand why he was being so clingy. She guessed he missed her really badly then.

Up untill he was 18 months old Mona never left his side for a moment. She knew she had to get back to work so she hired a nanny.

Even then she still had time for him. But the past year had been different. Buissness opportunities had been coming on all sides.

She kissed her son's curly mane before going to sleep. Mona never made the same mistake again. If she had too much work and didn't have time for her son she would dump most of the work on her assistant.

Which was selfish but she didn't care.

Another two years passed. Kosiso was now five and wasn't so clingy anymore. His parents had decided on going on a date that night.