~|1|~

TRAVIS'S POV
(One month later). <~EDITED~>

The car's door closed behind me. My assistant Jenny stands besides me as i observed the high rise building with my sunglasses on.

Without another thought,I strode into the building,confidently with my head high and everyone stopped to stare.Don't worry. I'm used to all this 'undivided attention'.

I walked past the receptionist who was too starstruck to realize I'm a stranger walking into the company.

My assistant pressed the elevator button but Before the door could close the receptionist ran in. I held back a growl.

"Sorry sir" she apologized,bowing her head with a nervous smile.

I scoffed.

We got in and she tapped the floor we were going to.The elevator dinged signaling we were finally at the 10th floor.

We stepped out.

"Right this way sir" the incompetent receptionist says gesturing for us to follow her.

I followed her and soon we got to the glass doors of the boardroom.With an air of authority, I marched into the boardroom.

I took my sit and removed my glasses, before acknowledging the other attendees.

"Good day" I greeted politely.

I maybe arrogant (sometimes)but I'm not that crude not to acknowledge my elders. They murmured their greetings back.

"Good day Mr Travis malifeci" I heard a female voice greet walking into the boardroom with a lanky built man who i suspected was her assistant scurrying behind her.

I leaned back in my seat to withhold the sight before me.She was beautiful.

She was dressed in a pink dress that hugged her curves. Her waist looked tiny and the belt she wore made it impossibly tinier.(dress above. Without the belt *sorry*)

The way she sashayed her hips so majestically I was afraid her waist would snap.

"My name is monachim Roberts" she introduced in a monotone voice, Looking into my eyes.

Her face void was of any emotions, seemly indifferent.So this was the Mona Roberts. One the world's leading business women.

I shook her soft looking hands. For a woman she had a very firm handshake. I wouldn't expect any less from her. She does have quite the reputation.

She dropped her files on the table and walked to the front where the white board stood.

"Good morning everyone" she started.

As she explained the tactics, advantages and disadvantages of investing on the company's idea of a new product I couldn't stop staring at her.

She had an air of confidence, Independence,strength,finesse.she knows exactly what's she's doing here.She was the definition of beauty and brains and i couldn't help but admit. It was quite a turn on.

She wasn't exactly the first woman I've come across in the business world but there was just something about her. Maybe it was her dark brown eyes that held so much beauty or it could be her full pouty lips.

Or her full well developed body. I don't know but she just pulled me in.

When she was done everyone clapped.

I snapped out of my trance, I didn't really listen to anything she said. I glanced at my assistant and found out she took notes.

Good.