~|3|~

MONA'S POV
<~EDITED~>

"You can't even handle alcohol" Alana taunted.

I've had enough!

"Give it" I stretched out my hand to Amara to take the 'alcoholic' drink from her.

She reluctantly handed it over to me,looking at me very unsure.

I brought the glass to my lips.Here goes nothing. What I do for my pride. I sighed and downed everything all at once.

My face contorted in disgust.Gosh it tasted bad.Amara and her friend burst into laughter at my disgusted face.

I don't blame them.

"What's it even called?"I sputtered,almost gagging.

"Long island ice tea" Amara responded.

"Is that all you can do" Alana raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at me.

My eyebrows pulled together and i glared at her.She smirked at the determined look on my face. I downed three more glasses. Feeling the burn down my throat.

Then. I knew. I have zero tolerance to alcohol. Mostly because ive never had alcohol in my life. I felt strangely relaxed and just plain weird.

I wasn't in control of my body. My lips twitched into a smile.

I knew I was a goner. I shook my head,feeling slightly tipsy. I bopped my head to the song blasting from the speakers.

I left my seat to the dance floor giggling, pulling Alana with me. Amara strutted behind us.

"I love this song!" I hollered.

It was mi casa by korede Bello. Korede was my bae hahah. God I'm so drunk.

"Me too!" Amara yelled over the loud music giggling.

Everything else that happened was a blur. Amara ditching us for a guy. I found myself dancing with a guy that looked scarily like Travis malifeci. He smelt really good and had a nice smile.

I ended up making out with him.

It's not him.....I think. Anyway I didn't stop kissing him and neither did he stop gripping my ass.

He had walked up to me and wouldn't stop flirting with me. So I kissed him to shut him up or did he kiss me first?.. honestly I don't know what happened.

We made out again in the elevator. I had never felt this much adrenaline in my blood and i was loving every minute of it. When the elevator dinged we reluctantly pulled away and he dragged me by my arm out the lyft.

He took me to his room.i didn't have time to scan the brightly lit room before my lips landed on his and his hands found their way on my ass. It's like my body had a mind of its own!.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our tongues fought for dominance that he easily won.

Ok Mona time to analyze what's happening. First. WHAT is happening?.

Oh I'm kissing a total stranger. I'm his room and my legs are around him, he's placing me on the bed.......

"Woah woah woah" I removed my lips from his.

He dove straight to my neck and kissed down the length of my nape. I sigh in pleasure.

"Erm I think we sho- ahh" he bit my neck before licking it.

Gosh why did that feel so good?.

Get your head in order Mona. Something's happening or about to happen and it's your choice if you wanna let it happen.

Do you want to go through with this?.

"Mona" the mystery guy on top of me lets out breathlessly.

I can't really concentrate on what you're saying because of the assault on me.his voice sounds Soo good. I like the way he said my name.

Another moan escaped me,enjoying the mere thrill of it all. It's been a long time since i was handled by a man and i missed it.

He's taking off his shirt Mona............ damn dem 6 Pecs. You know what? Just blame it on the alcohol.ok?

You're always right:-)

|<♡>|

Mona

Mona

Mon-

My eyes snapped open. My eye sight,a little hazy at first finally cleared and I quickly rose from the bed.

"Ugh" I grit my teeth when a sharp pain went through my head.

I fell back on the bed as my head continued to pound vehemently. The smell that hit my nose smelled like someone but it wasn't mine.

I rose from the bed again analyzing the room.

This's not my room. The sound from the shower distracted me. Who's in the shower?. Why am i here?.

I looked down at my body.

Why am I in a t-shirt?. And in nothing else?.

Why do I feel weird down there?. I'm not a virgin but I still know the difference. I've only slept with one man.

Ok. Mona think.

Where are you?.

Please don't let it be what I'm thinking.please.

I got off the bed. My outfit were folded neatly and kept on the chair. I took it and quickly wore it. I looked around but I couldn't find my underwear.

My heels?.

They were under the table. I didn't bother putting them on. After that I took my purse from the bedside table and fled the room before whoever was in the bathroom could come out and see me.

I won't even think of the embarrassment I felt leaving that building. God please forgive me.

"I'm so sorry for leaving without you Mona" Amara apologized again for the hundredth time.

I ignored her. Taking a cup from my cupboard for my much needed coffee.

"Oh come on Mona. You can't seriously be blaming me right now?" She asked incredulously.

I gave her a blank look adding cream to my coffee and taking a sip.

"I forced you to celebrate. I didn't know you couldn't take care of yourself" she threw it at my face.

I didn't react the way she wanted me too. I just walked out of the kitchen with my coffee in hand.

I sat down on one of the dinning chairs. She sighed before sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry Mona" she pouted her lips,blinking her lashes.

"It's fine" my voice came out colder than i intended.

"Mona" she whined.

I dropped my coffee on the table and held my head with my hands.

"Oh God Amara please. I'm having a very serious headache and you're making it worse" I complained.

"I'm sorry" she grimaced.

I sighed and continued drinking my coffee.

We stayed in agonizing silence. Agonizing silence for Amara not me,I'm perfectly fine with the silence.

"You didn't go to work today?" She decided to make small talk.

I gave her a 'really' look and she looked away. I rolled my eyes.

*Vote comment*