~|15|~

MONA'S POV
<~EDITED~>

"Any ideas for our launch party?" I asked my marketing team.

They all murmured at once,making me hold my aching head. I watched as they all pitched ideas of their own like kindergartners.

"Enough!" I yelled.

The room immediately got quiet. I smiled internally in satisfaction.

"Now. Put your ideas forward. One. At a time" I gave them a look I would give a four year old.

They nodded.

"We could start with the theme of the party?" Kath suggested.

I nodded and gestured for her to continue.

"We could go 80s theme? Or 1800s England??" She asked nervously.

I thought about it. Should we do what she suggested?. I'll give others a chance first.

"Ok kath I'll put that into consideration. Let's hear others" I said.

"Some kind of Halloween theme where we can attend in a costume of some sorts"

"We could do a masquerade ball" I kinda like that one if I was in 5th grade and still obsessed with barbie dolls.

"How about a....."

They all pitched great ideas but my mind kept going back to kath's idea. My mom would love going back to the 90s.

"Ok I've made a decision." They all waited in apprehension.

"I'll go with kath's idea. 80s theme not 1800s England" I said.

Most groaned others smiled widely. I rolled my eyes. "You guys can start with the preparations for it" with that I left the boardroom.

I entered my office,gathered my stuff and left the company. I drove straight home. I was tired and hungry and my feet friggin hurts.

I needed to stop wearing heels unless I wanted to hurt my baby. Which I did not.

When I got home. Again I was too lazy to cook. So I went to my parents house to take some of theirs. They ain't complaining. Well dad wasn't mom was irritated at me for not cooking myself.

After I had ate. I took a long hot shower. It's been a while since I really relaxed my muscles. For some Reason my mind went back to the night my baby was made.

That's was the only time I felt truly relaxed. I sighed softly. I've Avoided any thoughts of Travis. Especially the ones about telling him he's gonna be a father.

I'm not telling him. Not now or ever. Call me selfish or unreasonable, I don't care. I'm still not telling him. He didn't even look like the person who would want a child. Heck I'm not.

After my shower settled on my bed and I opened my laptop. Time to do some research on my pregnancy.

I learnt that I'm almost through my first trimester at 9 weeks. I needed to go for a check up to know how my baby's really doing.and for my prenatal care.

I found a private gynaecologist who works for celebrities and Rich moguls. I booked an appointment for this weekend.

I finally closed my laptop. I rubbed my still flat tummy. I hope my baby's doing ok.

I went to sleep that night thinking about when I'll finally see my baby. I'm in love.

"Now for the music. Since it's a 80s theme the music should be too. The likes of Micheal Jackson to Phil Collins,fela and so on" kath says.