~|34|~

Mona👆👆👆(Ric hassani--my love)

"Are you ready Mona?" Travis asked.

I did one more once over on my dress in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. I loved my dress.

 I loved my dress

I turned to Travis and he looked like he couldn't breathe. He was dressed in a blue button up shirt and black slacks.

"Are you ok?" I asked walking up to him.

"I just fell in love with you all over again" he breathed out and I giggled.

I pecked his lips but he deepened it. Someone cleared their throat and I pulled away shyly.

It was his mom.

"Oh my god Mona. You look amazing" she gushed,well she designed the dress.

"Thank you" I hugged her.

Well after much persuasion from my parents, Travis and his mom I finally agreed to throw a baby shower and it's today.

"It's time" she smiled and walked out in her 6 inches heels. To think she's almost 50 years old.

"Come on" Travis hooked my arm around his and walked me out of my room.

My living room and so as outside was beautifully decorated with a pink theme. Light music played in the background.

My mom had hired an event planner, caterers,and a cleaning service for when the party was over they could clean up.

I didn't complain since she used her money just as she promised. The guests were well fed and taken care of.

As for the guests Travis invited all his family members and I invited mine, So they could meet and be familiar with each other.

"Mommy,daddy" I called

She stopped what she was doing and gave me a lingering hug. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"You look beautiful" she said.

"Thank you" I hugged my dad.

Travis hugged my mom too and shook my dad's hand. We went around greeting the guests. It was surprisingly a big party.

My dad's close friends were invited along with their families. At this point I didn't care that literally 90% of the party were strangers to me.

The families invited their friends and their friends invited theirs. I'm not surprised my compound could contain them all.

"Ivan meet Mona" Travis introduced

Ivan had the same eyes as Travis and that's all. He looked Asian,which was confirmed. He's half Asian and half Italian. He had a glass of champagne in his hand as he stared at me.