~|14|~

TRAVIS'S POV
<~EDITED~>

"You're leaving me cause of a girl!"Elaine screeched."who is she?. Huh? What's her name? What's your whore's name!?"she questions frantically.

My eyes snapped to hers. She has no right to call Mona a whore. Especially since she's one herself.

"Oh and you're not?." I clipped.

"What do you mean?" I shook my head at her.

"You can't leave me Travis. You just can't" she rambled.

"Really? And why not?"

"Because. I'm--I'm pregnant!" My eyes widened.

"You're pregnant?" I was stunned.

She nodded wordlessly and I ran my hands through my hair. Wow. I burst into laughter. A cold humourless laughter.

She looked startled. I just kept laughing. It was actually funny,if she thought the child was mine. If she thinks she could pin it on me.

"Elaine please. That thing you're carrying isn't mine" I spat once I stopped laughing.

"Of course it's yours Travis. You're my boyfriend!. Who else is it's?!"

"You sure about that?. Cause if I calculate carefully. I haven't touched you in nearly four months. So if you are really pregnant it's not mine"

".....but. it's yours...." She trailed off.

I caught her.

"No it's not Elaine. But I have an idea who the father might be. Wanna take a guess?" I said with sarcasm.

She looked scared. She actually looked frightened. When she didn't say anything,I continued.

"Ok then. I'll guess it's my dad" I snarled at her.

If I thought she was scared at first now she looked pale.

"What?. You think I don't know you've been sleeping with my own father for the past five months!. It might be longer than that!" I begin pacing around the room.

"I remember when I first found out. You lied you had a modelling gig in Milan. And after talking me into finally forgiving my dad I agreed. When you left for your flight that afternoon I decided to talk to my dad. I got to his house. It was unlocked which meant he was home."

"What I didn't expect was to hear your moans through his bedroom door. Do you know what went through my mind at that moment?. I thought my ears were playing tricks on me. I didn't want to believe you would cheat on me especially with my dad of all men. I stood at the door untill I could no longer hear your voice. I still didn't believe it. I decided to find out. I left the house got into my car and waited".

"Finally you came out of his house looking disheveled. I called your phone asking if you had gotten into the plane and you bluntly lied that you were already on your way while I sat in my car watching you. After that my mind conjured up an explanation that maybe you didn't know what you were doing and that you would come clean. I would forgive you because I loved you and we would go back to the way it was,but you never did. It's been five months"I laughed at myself.

I sounded dumb.

After my confession it was quiet. I watched Elaine cry. I didn't even have the strength to pity her. She brought it on herself.

"Are you really pregnant?" I asked. She could be lying.

"Yes" she breathed out and I scoffed.

"How far long are you?" I asked again. I didn't know why I was asking these questions but maybe I just wanted to say something.

"Four months"she replies and I nodded.

"Are you telling my father?" I look at her.

"....no" she looked away from me.

It was quiet again. We just stood there emotionlessly. I sighed and sat on the foot of my bed.

"Why did you cheat on me?" I asked. I needed to. I wanted closure cause I couldn't help but feel it was my fault.

But then I think. I've always loved Elaine. never once cheated on her no matter the temptation. I treated her like a queen. I don't understand why she would cheat.

Maybe my dad was better in bed than I was?. I scoffed at myself.

"I'm sorry" Elaine's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

She was staring at her hands tears still trailing down her milky cheeks.

"I'm really sorry" she choked on a sob.

I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't answer my question Elaine"

"I.....I honestly don't know what came over me. I thought you didn't love me anymore--" I quickly cut her off.

"You're lying Elaine. I never gave you a reason to think I didn't love you"I corrected her.

"But Judy said she saw you and a woman in a restaurant being all lovey dovey" she wiped her nose.

"Really Elaine? Judy?. You know she has never liked me but the feeling was mutual. Why would you ever take Judy's words against mine? Hell you didn't even ask me!" I say incredulously.

"And I said I'm sorry. My mother always said you were gonna leave me sooner or later. I was scared it was happening. So I turned to the first man that helped me think nonetheless." She looked ashamed.

"My dad? Of all men? Why not Alex? Or Justin? Or even the Gardner?!" I was disgusted with her.

She could have hurt me with anyone else but my own father. Well I don't actually blame him cause Elaine willingly went to him. He didn't force her.

She burst into more tears.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"I don't need your apology. The worst is you're fucking pregnant!" I yelled which made her whimper.

"Get out" my voice was laced with venom. I hated her right now and I didn't want to do something I was going to regret.

"Please Travis I'm sor--"

"Get out!!" She hurriedly fled my room.

I took deep breaths to calm my racing heart. Actually hearing Elaine confess she cheated made it hurt more.

But it's ok. I've got Mona now. Even if it's not gonna be easy to get Mona. I'll try anyway. I won't give up.

******Vote? Comment? No?...ok...