~|30|~

TRAVIS
<~EDITED~>

"Hey dad" I said to the man that was bound by ropes to the chair.

His eyes slowly widened in shock when he saw me. "Travis?"

I don't reply as i carefully watched him. His face slowly contorted in amusement. "What are you doing son"

I tilted my head "Son? You haven't called me that since i was 7"

He rolled his eyes "Get me out of this ropes" he demanded.

Usually i would do exactly as he'd asked but right now i strangely felt in control. Bold. I didn't need to listen to him. I could do whatever i wanted.

"No" I answered and he raised a curious eyebrow at me. I smiled.

"You see dad . I don't take orders from you" I mocked him as i lowered myself to meet his eyes.

His lips twitched "touchè"

I hummed.

"But seriously travis. Let me go now" He commanded.

I suddenly felt irritated. I was fed up. I hated the way he would just spew things and expect me to do exactly that.

Again i said "No"

He finally looked livid as he stared at me. I smirked. "You see down here . I give the orders. Not you"

Surprise flashed in his eyes before he quickly replaced it with mock shock. "Oh really? What are you gonna do with me?"

"I'll leave that to ivan" I saw a flash of fear at the mention of my cousin and this time he wasn't able to mask it.

"Ivan morreti?"

"Yes" I watched him go pale. I was genuinely shocked by his reaction. I wondered why.

I mean i knew my cousin was a mafia leader and instilled fear in a lot of people,I just never thought my father was one of them.

"G-get me out son" his vioce broke as he pleaded.

My eyes widened a fraction at him. I shook my head stiffly.

"I knew you were always a weak bitch. That's why i prefared your cousin over you. You're weak,why can't you be more like me" he continued to hurl insults in my face.

I honestly don't know what got into me. I balled my fists and landed a punch on his jaw. He grunted in pain.

I breathed in and out,heavily as what just happened registered in my brain.

I froze. I just punched my father. Disgust overwhelmed me. I've turned like him. I didn't want to be him.

"I will never be like you" I told him and after,i left. I ignored him as he yelled my name,pleading for me to let him go.

|<●>|

"Did it work out?" I gave Ivan a hopeful look.

"Of course it did" he scoffed at me.