~|20|~

TRAVIS'S POV
<~EDITED~>
Naked by James Arthur

Mona sprung from the bed and rushed in to the bathroom the next morning. I was slightly startled as i watched her sprint.

I got up from the bed and followed her into the bathroom. I found her,face down the toilet heaving.

I got worried.

"Mona? Are you alright?" I worriedly asked squatting behind her rubbing her back.

Obviously she's not ok!.

Finally she stopped as she leaned into me. She looked drained.

"Mona?" Her response was a low,weak hum.

"What's wrong? Does anywhere hurt?" She shook her head as she tried to stand up.

I helped her stand up. I watched as she washed her mouth and cleaned up. She flushed the toilet and strutted back into the bedroom.

She climbed back into the bed and quickly went back to sleep.

What the hell just happened??.

Instead of going back to cuddle with her I went down stairs towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

I opened the fridge and brought out a few ingredients for my desired meal.

Roughly 30 minutes later I successfully burned the eggs. I regret not listening to mom about me learning how to cook.

I grabbed my phone and searched online for anywhere I could order food from. Just as I was about to make the call Mona came downstairs already freshened up.

"Good morning" I greeted. She was dressed in a mini black dress that hugged her curves.(she looked chubbier) but I didn't mind. Her braids was in a bun on her head.

Also she looked a lot better than earlier.

She sighed loudly when she saw me and mumbled a 'morning' back. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

She didn't hug me back. It stung but we'll get there. I assured myself.

"I tried to make breakfast" I muttered.

"Oh?" She says.

"I burned it" I confess with a grimace.

She snorted and I smiled.

"I'm ordering some food now" I told her,while dialing the number again when she stopped me.

"Don't worry. I'll make breakfast" she smiled at me.

My heart fluttered.

"Ok" I nodded.

|<♡>|

"How did you even burn eggs?" Mona questioned as she giggled uncontrollably.

"I said I was sorry!" I pouted,but i couldn't help the smile that overcame my lips.

We were having breakfast that Mona made. Eggs and toast with a cup of coffee for me while Mona had hot chocolate.

"Awww don't worry not all men can cook" she taunts with a playful smile.

"Is that a challenge?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"No it's not"her amused smile gave it away.

"Fine" I bit out of my toast before sipping my coffee.

After breakfast I had a shower. I didn't have a change of clothes but Mona said she knew what to do.

After my shower I met a pair of white men's underwear,a blue t-shirt and black jeans on the bed.

She did know what to do.

I happily wore the clean clothes before going back downstairs. I met Mona slumped on the couch watching some telenovela.

She was rubbing her tummy again and I wondered why she kept doing that. She said it helps her calm down but I don't think she was telling me the whole truth.

"Hey" I said while taking a seat beside her.

"Hi" she rested her head on my shoulder sighing.

"Thanks for the clean clothes" I said.

"You're welcome" it was quiet as we watched the show.

A few minutes later Mona removed her head from my shoulder with an unreadable expression on her face. She suddenly stood up from the couch.

"Mona?"

"What are you still doing here Travis?" She asked.

"What?" I frowned at her hardened face.

"What are you still doing here? You got what you wanted right? Now leave" she spat.

"What do you mean Mona?" I stood up too.

"You got what you fucking wanted now leave me alone!" She yelled.

"And I don't fucking know what you're talking about" I quipped matching her glare.

"You got laid. Why won't you leave?"

"Mona. I--I honestly don't know what you mean" I shook my head.

"You wanted sex right ? You got it now leave!"

Are you kidding me right now??!. I thought we were progressing.

I stared at her in disbelief. Just an hour ago we were having breakfast and laughing now she's yelling and spewing nonsense.

"I never wanted sex from you Mona. I told you I love you and I mean it" I explained slowly.

"And I told you I didn't believe you" she retorts.

I almost groaned in frustration.

"What's your problem Mona?!" I threw my hands in the air exasperated.

"My 'problem' is you!. You're confusing me!"

"I'm confusing you?!" I blinked at her.

"Yes!"

"Really now? Just this morning we were getting along so well and now you're just pissed for no reason. Who's confusing now?!"

Her anger dropped. She closed her eyes and sighed rubbing her temples.

"I'm sorry Travis" she lets out and I sighed in relief.

"But. You need to leave" she said seriously.

"Fine. I'll leave. But I'll call you later" with that I walked out her door with my car keys. I hesitated before going back into the house.

"Mona I want you to know that I'm gonna wait for you. I'll wait till you stop pretending you don't need anyone. I'll wait untill you decide to swallow your pride. Baby I'm here. I'll always be here. I'm standing here naked because I know you're worth it. I'm trying with you because I love you. And don't you forget that" She didn't say anything back but I did see the emotion in her eyes.

I smiled and turned around before I changed my mind about leaving and instead pull her into my arms and whisking her away to where we'd be together forever. Sappy I know but that's what she does to me.

I entered my car and drove back to the hotel. My thoughts ran wild. Maybe i shouldn't have slept with her. Now she thinks i only want her cause of sex. But she's very hard to resist.

I mean the sex was great but that's the only reason why i love her. It just her as a whole. Her personality is what drew me in more than anything else.

I love the way she's head strong and knows exactly what she wants but at the moment i think she doesn't really know what she wants.

Maybe all she needs is space. I did kind of rush things. I'll give her space.

******Just wanted to thank you guys for reading.

Also it's funny how in a blink of an eye you can lose someone...

Anyway vote and comment^_^!