~|25|~

MONA'S POV
<~EDITED~>

We were finally home and I ordered some dinner. I couldn't cook today but I'll make up for it tommorow. I hope. I've been too lazy to do anything lately.

After dinner we freshened up before settling in the living room all cuddled up in the loveseat while watching telemundo. I could tell he wasn't really into the novela as I was.

"Buissness partner huh?"Travis lets out. I knew it was eating him up.

I exhaled.

"Travis please not now"I dismissed.

I needed to rest. I was exhausted and Travis throwing a hissy fit is making me slightly irritated. Mostly because i knew it was my fault.

He hummed.

"Goodnight" he kissed my cheek before walking upstairs to his room. My eyes followed his retreating figure as guilt gnawed at me.

I groaned. Now he's mad. And it's my fault. Was I supposed to introduce him as my boyfriend or something?. We weren't really a thing.....yet.

We were friends? But friends don't makeout and cuddle in bed...among other things. I smiled cheekily. Yeah we're far from being 'friends'.

I stood up from the seat and walked to his room. I knocked and I was ignored. I knocked again,still he didn't open up. My guilt increased.

"Travis? Come on. I'm sorry. Was I supposed to introduce you as my boyfriend or something?" I reasoned.

He opened the door and stepped out,with a frown on his face.

"No. A friend would have sufficed" he said,clearly still upset.

"Right. I'm sorry" I pouted,genuinely seeking his forgiveness.

"Give me a kiss and I'll think about it" he stated seriously.

I reached for his lips and kissed him,just a peck.I wanted to pull away when he deepened it and I smiled into the kiss. Of course he'll never be able to resist me.

"Do you forgive me now?" I asked when we pulled away,a little breathless.

"I said I'll think about it" he chided,with a playful tone as his eyes sparkled mischievously.

"What?" I giggled,swatting his bicep playfully.

"Of course I forgive you. I was never mad in the first place. There's just been alot on my mind lately" he sighed.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, but not tonight" he shook his head.

"It's the baby isn't it?" I whispered, lowering my gaze from his as I feared the worst.

"No! No no it's not the baby even though it's still on my mind but it's definitely not the baby" he rushed out.

"Ok" I gave him a peck on the cheek and hugged him.

He smiled. I could tell whatever that was going on with him was really bothering him and i was ready to wait till he was comfortable telling me. I pulled away from his arms.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight?" I bit my lip shyly as i peered at him from under my lashes.

"You're so cute" he chuckled before he swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style towards my room.

"Thank you" I gloated as my chest filled with warmth.

Travis kicked my bedroom door open before softly placing me on my bed. He rubbed my bump and kissed it. I couldn't help but smile at the sweet and adorable gesture.

"I love you guys" he said while getting comfortable on the bed with me.

"I know" I cuddled into his chest as he held me tight in his arms.

"Goodnight" he kissed my head.

|<~>|

"I love you" Travis pecked my lips one more time.

"I know" My heart fluttered. I will never get used to him openly stating his feelings like that. I won't say i hate it. I dont. Quite the opposite really.

"I'll be back before you have to leave for the Doctor's appointment" he assured.

"I know"I smiled.

"I wish I could stay" he pouted,which made him closely resemble a puppy. The thought was very amusing.

"I know" I giggled hugging him one last time.

He rubbed my bump lovingly then kissed my cheek before leaving.

"Bye" I say before I closed the door. He had a sudden buissness trip today but he promised he'll be here tomorrow for the appointment.

I'm starving. I thought as I strutted to the kitchen to make myself and my baby breakfast.

Oh my gosh I miss Travis already.

TRAVIS

"Where do you always go every weekend Travis?" My Dad asked curiously, taking a puff of his cigar.

"Non of your business" I retort still very much pissed at him for what he's doing to me.

"Mind that tone of yours boy. I gave you a chance to tell me the truth. What's going on between you and that Mona girl?" He stared at me intently.

My blood ran cold. How did he find out? I was very careful. Unless he has someone keeping tabs on me. I won't be shocked.

"There's no Mona" I said looking away from him, Hoping he'll let it go.

"Oh come on son. We both know you're lying. Tell me the truth before I find out myself" he threatened.

"She's-she's my buissness partner" I let out nervously.

"Is that all?" He raised an eyebrow at me which meant he didn't believe me.

"Yes." I lied "where's Elaine?" I asked,changing the subject of our conversation.

I had to protect Mona from him now. It's not gonna be long before he finds out. I need to tread carefully now.

"She's at her doctor's appointment" he answered and I nodded slowly.

I hope she's okay. I'll make sure she doesn't have to go through this much longer.

"Remember son. That baby she's carrying is yours" he reminded.

I tried not to glare at him "Yes dad" I hate the way he's controlling my life.

But he's not gonna for long. I've decided to take action. I'm not waiting till the worst happens before i did something about my psychotic asshole of a father.

I had to start now.

*******Vote and comment?