"So let's start the ceremony." Maya said when Renuka nodded positively. Both Parth and Roja became surprised as Rehan and Mishti carried the engagement ring at the stage. The kids were looking not less than any doll when they were holding the rings on a small tray beautifully decorated with rose petals. Parth and Roja smiled brightly to saw the beautiful gestures of their family.

"Beta ring pehenau." Maya said thus Parth smiled brightly. He took the ring from the tray and sat down on his knees in front of Roja made her stunned.

"Miss Roja D'souza today I want to say only one thing to you in front of everyone. That I love you and wants to marry you. Will you marry me?" Parth asked turned Roja totally red due to shyness when everyone hotted in joy.

"My son." Vardhan said proudly looking at Maya who smiled brightly.

"Me too." Maya said and both smiled together.

"Say yes." Randhir shouted when everyone there asking for the same.

"Yes." Roja said shyly when everyone hotted in joy and Parth smiled brightly. He hold Roja's hand and put the ring at her ring finger so as Roja when rose petals fall on them. Everyone clapped for them and started congratulated them.

"Congratulations." Parth whispered when Roja flashed a beautiful smile.

"Aapko vi." Roja replied when Parth smiled too. Just then hundreds of crackers bursted out suddenly on the sky thus they looked over there and their surprise has no limits to saw the fire works on the sky written "Congratulations Parth and Roja".

"Attention please." Everyone turned to heard this and saw the mike on Randhir's hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen today is the day of double celebration. It's my beloved brother's engagement with my bestie so the celebration must be grand. What about couple dance?" Randhir asked thus everyone clapped. The DJ turned on a romantic song and people went to the dance floor with their respective partners when Parth and Roja too. Sanyukta was sitting when Randhir came there.

"So Mrs. Shekhawat would you like to dance with your only husband?" Randhir asked playfully forwarding his hand when Sanyukta smiled at his words.

"I love to Mr. Shekhawat." Sanyukta said placed her hand on his and they went to the dance floor.

"Are you happy now?" Sanyukta asked to Randhir when they were moving with the music.

"Very much. But exactly what are you talking about?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"Wo aaj papa ne sabke samne tumhara tariff kiya. Delhi mein jo kuch vi huya uske baad you were dying to prove yourself and I know how much desperate you are to prove yourself." Sanyukta said when Randhir smiled brightly.

"One day dad has to except this so better he did today." He said proudly.

"But papa toh meri tariff har roz karte hain wo vi bahut pehele se." She smiled proudly.

"Yeah that's a real mystery. Aakhir aaisa keya huya jo dad tumse itna impress ho gaye wo vi suddenly!" Randhir said curiously when Sanyukta smirked.

"That's a secret hubby." Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"You know what husband and wife ke bich mein koi vi secret nehi hona chahiye, so tell me what's it." He said playfully.

"Sorry but it's between me and papa and I promised him that I won't tell anyone, so sorry." She smiled mischievously when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Is that so! Soch lo aagar mujhe aabhi ke aabhi nehi baataya ke what's the secret then be ready for the punishment." Randhir said when she crocked her eyes.