Chapter 66

"Bro you need to behave mature to get her trust, to win her heart. She is a lady with some morals and values. She won't just get happy with some flirty and cheesy lines like other teenage girls." Parth said thoughtfully when helping Randhir to lifting weights. Both are at the gym.

"But am mature enough Parth. I'm the man and Sanyukta is still a teenage girl." Randhir frowned when doing work out.

"Randhir you can't be a man to doing push ups in the gym only. You need to act like a man." Parth retorted.

"Act like a man! How?" Randhir sat up and looked at him confusingly.

"You need to be nice with her not being rude all the time. You have to let her do what she wish to do. Don't interfere all the time. You need to show your care and concern for her not dictatorship all the time." Parth replied.

"So you think it's me who behave rude with her then you are wrong Parth. It's Sanyukta who became rude all the time. Aur interfere na karu toh keya karu, do you know how much careless she is that too on this crucial moment! Aaj subha ki hi baat hain bukhar mein vi usse aachar khana tha! Jo mann chahe wohi karti hain aur tu mujhe dictator bol raha hain!" Randhir said curtly and started punching the punching bag hard.

"Randhir she is pregnant and it's her pregnancy hormones which made her moody and cranky all the time but you have to act mature na! You need to show your love and care for her." Parth said thus Randhir looked at him surprisingly.

"Love! Why are you people saying love love all the time! I don't love Sanyukta. I just concerned about her." Randhir said annoyingly.

"Randhir it's okay, Sanyukta is your wife so you don't have to be feel awkward. It's obvious that you can feel for her, you can love her." Parth replied coolly.

"I don't love her, I-I just like her." He stammered.

"Ohh so you don't love her then why you always take care of her? Why you always think about her? Why her every wish became your command now a days? Her every demands, every tantrums you always fulfilled them. You became over possessive and over protective about her all the time. Is this not love then my brother tell me what is love?" Parth asked when Randhir became tongue tied.

"Tell me Randhir is this not love then what is it?" Parth asked again.

"This is called care. I did all this cause I'm concerned about her. And moreover am guilty. I did wrong in past so I want to rectify my mistakes now. And what am doing is just for that or nothing." Randhir replied slowly.

"Ohh so you don't love Sanyukta?" Parth asked when Randhir nodded a no.

"Great." Parth almost jumped thus Randhir looked at him surprisingly.

"So now when I know the truth there is no problem at all. Now I'll tell Sanyukta." Parth said when Randhir crocked his eyes.

"Tell Sanyukta what?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"Umm about my feelings." Parth blushed. "That I love..." But before he completed Randhir hold his collar tightly.

"Parth how dare you think such thing! Sanyukta is my wife and I can't tolerate that anyone thought something like this about her." Randhir was now fuming in anger when a small smile played on Parth's lips.

"Still you are saying that you don't love her! Like seriously?" Parth said calmly when Randhir came back to his senses.

"I-I am sorry Parth." He said leaving his collar.

"It's okay bro. Everything is fair in love and war. And this is 100% love." Parth winked at him when Randhir looked at him without blink.

"Parth am confused." Randhir sighed.