Chapter 130

At night when Randhir came to their room saw Sanyukta was applying nail polish. Their gaze met and she smiled brightly at him.

"Randhir please help me na, you know I can't bend down. Pau mein laga do na please." She pouted.

"I have better things to do." He said sternly and opened his laptop when she made a face.

"Randhir soo jau hume subha nikalna hain." She said slowly.

"Tum soo jau I have some last minute work." He said totally avoided her words when she felt bad.

"Okay good night." She forced a smile and lay down on the bed when tears rolled down from her eyes thus she turned her face to hide them from him but he was too busy to notice that. Sanyukta was shading tears and don't know when she dozed off.

As morning appeared Sanyukta opened her eyes but didn't found Randhir there.

"Baby papa humesha mamma se pehele kaise uth jate hain! Chalo koi nehi aab hum vi aab uth gaye hain." Sanyukta said caressing her belly and about to get up when her eyes fall on her feet and she became surprised to saw her polished nail.

"Yeh nail polish kisne lagaye?" She asked herself curiously when something strikes on her mind. "Kahi Randhir ne toh nehi!" She said when smiled brightly.

"Itna pyar karte ho mujhse toh phir maan kyu nehi jate!" She said to herself just when the door of the washroom clicked open and Randhir came out thus Sanyukta turned her face and became froze next. He was wearing nothing but a towel only and was looking extremely hot. The towel was hanging by his low waist and some water droplets were coming down from his neck to his chest and finally travelled his abdomen and became vanished in the towel followed by Sanyukta's curious gaze. Sanyukta couldn't move away her gaze from his perfect body which was at display to her.

"Stop ogling like that." She came back to her senses hearing his voice.

"You don't have to be feeling shy hubby as I saw this so many times." She said huskily when he felt awkward.

"Go and get ready we are leaving in an hour." He said not meeting their gaze.

"Thank you." She said when he looked at her.

"For what?" He asked confusingly.

"Mere pau mein nail polish lagane ke liye." She said with a smile when he became numb for a moment.

"What are you talking about, I didn't do anything." He said nervously when she smiled brightly.

"Don't worry Randhir tum jaldi maan jayoge that you love me." She said sweetly and went inside the washroom next.

"I really don't know Sanyukta. I know you were disturbed then but still you don't have to told those things." He said slowly. He was lost in his thoughts when Sanyukta came out from the washroom. Randhir turned around to heard the noise and became froze to saw the scenario in front of him. Wrapping in a towel she was looking absolutely stunning. And when their gaze met she winked at him thus he looked away.

"Why are you feeling shy hubby as you saw this much so many times." She said naughtily when he felt embarrassed.

"Randhir lotion laga do na please." She pouted thus he nodded positively and bring it next. He turned her around and started applying the lotion on her back when she shuddered at his touch.

"Randhir do you remember what you told before going to the Delhi! That you will discover all the moles on my skin." She said huskily when felt his hand was shivering on her skin thus she smiled and turned around to hug him.

"If you want you can starts the treasure hunt now." She hushed in his ear thus he gulped hard. She can feel that he became hard when she understand that her trick worked.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें