Chapter 134

As the evening crept the birthday celebration starts with hustle and bustle. The mansion was well decorated with light, flowers and balloons. All their relatives, friends and guests were came at the Shekhawat mansion including press and media too.

Randhir get ready quickly wearing his three piece armani suit and was waiting for Sanyukta impatiently when Parth came there.

"So you ready, okay let's go." Parth said checking himself on the mirror.

"What let's go! Am waiting for Sanyukta, saath mein jayenge." Randhir said surprisingly.

"Sorry to burst your happy bubble bro but bade papa ne hume aabhi party mein jane ke liye kaha hain, wo foreign delegates ko welcome karne ke liye." Parth informed him.

"What watchman hu keya jo welcome karunga!" Randhir said annoyingly.

"Wo tu bade papa se jake puch le." Parth said playfully when Randhir made a face but became agreed.

"Okay tu jaa am coming." Randhir said halfheartedly when Parth left for the party.

Rajveer was talking with the foreign delegates when Parth was looking at the entrance impatiently and finally his wait came to an end as Roja entered wearing a red gown. Parth flashed a bright smile to see her and went near her.

"Har baar main yehi sochta hu ke aaj tumhe dekh kar main surprise nehi hunga but har baar tum mujhe shock dene mein successful ho jati ho!" Parth said playfully when Roja smiled.

"Main vi har baar yehi sochti hu ke aaj aap mujhse flirt nehi karenge but har baar aap aur jyada flirt karte ho." Roja said teasingly thus Parth rolled his eyes.

"Isse romantic hona kahete hain flirt karna nehi." Parth smirked at her thus she blushed.

"Hai, sharmati tum ho aur dil mera ruk jata hain!" Parth said affectionately when she flashed more.

Randhir came to the party grabbing everyone's eyeballs and media attention as they were expecting his wife and the birthday girl to grace his side but he came alone there. He approached the foreign delegates when taking glances of the stairs time to time.

"Where are you birthday girl!" He said that in mind taking another glance of the stairs.

Randhir was discussing some trivial business talks when he heard some gasped as the Shekhawat's daughter in law came to the party flashing a beautiful smile along with her father in law. Randhir turned around to heard the gasped and his jaw dropped next looking at the scenario in front of him. Wrapping herself in a blood red saree with night black border along with her mangalsutra in her neck she was looking like a killer. She did her long hair a little curly and left them free when a pair of diamond earring added four moon in her beauty. Randhir for the second time skipped a beat to saw his gorgeous wife.

"Ladies and gentlemen today is my beautiful daughter-in-law Sanyukta's birthday. Thank you very much to came and join in our happiness. Please enjoy." Harsh said thus everyone clapped when media already started taking the snaps.

"Wow she is looking absolutely stunning, just gorgeous man." Randhir was looking at Sanyukta affectionately when he heard some pretty adjectives for her and the possessive husband inside him came out. He went towards Sanyukta thus she smiled at him when he took out her mangalsutra and placed that over her saree make it visible for everyone when she looked at him curiously.

"Now you looks perfect." He said with satisfaction when she smiled.

"You know what jealous husband are the most cutest husband." She whispered and smiled at him when he became tongue tied.