Chapter 23

As lunch time arrived Sanyukta served the biriyani to everyone.

"Wow, ek pura aanda mere liye!" Mishti grinned thus Sanyukta smiled at her.

"Chalo main aapko khila deti hu." Sanyukta said and sat beside Mishti.

"Wow chachi it's so yummy." Rehan said tasting a spoon full of biriyani thus Sanyukta smiled.

"Bachcho koynsa jyada achchha hain continental yeah phir Indian?" Sanyukta asked looking at Randhir who was eating silently.

"Indian....Indian....Indian." Both kids were shouted excitedly thus Sanyukta gave a proud smirk to Randhir. Everyone was eating when Sanyukta time to time steeling glances of Randhir.

"Tabse thuse hi jaa raha hain, achchha hain ki bura bata vi nehi raha hain, khadush!" Sanyukta murmured under her breath.

"Bachcho aur chahiye?" Sanyukta asked steeling a glance of Randhir.

"Nehi chachi I'm full, raat ko khayunga." Rehan replied when Mishti said.

"Mimi aanda!" She pouted.

"Nehi beta do aanda nehi, raat ko haan." She said thus Mishti nodded.

Sanyukta take the bowl and served some more biriyani to Randhir. He was eating silently.

"Haad hain!" Sanyukta murmured again.

"Tumhe kuch aur chahiye keya?" Sanyukta asked thus Randhir nodded a no when she gritted her teeth.

"Manners!" She twisted her lips and started eating.

They took lunch together when Randhir was completely silent. After lunch Sanyukta came to kid's room and saw them already sleeping.

"Aare yeh bachche aaj itni jaldi kaise soo gaye?" She was confused.

"And the credit goes to me!" Sanyukta turned to heard this and saw Randhir there.

"What?" She asked confusingly.

"Maine bachcho se kaha tha ke aagar wo jaldi jaldi soo jayenge toh shaam ko unhen bahar le jayunga." He smiled and left when she looked at him surprisingly.

Sanyukta came to their room and saw Randhir was half laying on the bed. She was about to lay down when he speak up.

"Waise tum mujhe thank you bol sakti ho." He smirked at her thus she rolled her eyes.

"Thank you aur tumhe, forget it." She twisted her lips.

"I know you are very ungrateful person Sanyukta, maine tumhari help ki aur tumne ek thank you vi nehi bola!" He replied thus she widened her eyes.

"Keya main ungrateful hu!" She get up from the bed and stood beside him.

"Main ungrateful hu toh tum keya ho! Itni mehanat se maine biriyani banayi sabne tareef ki lekin tumne kuch bola, sirf khaye hi jaa rahe thay!" She said angrily.

"Mere bolne se keya hota hain, tum thodi na mere compliment sunne ke liye taras rahi ho!" He said in a sarcastic way.

"Kyu nehi, jab bachcho ne compliment di toh tum kyu nehi, yeah phir compliment dene se tumhara ego hurt ho jayega?" She asked furiously thus he smirked at her.

"That means you are so much eager for my compliment?" He asked in a teasing way thus she came back to her senses.

"No no, I'm not eager for anything and that for your compliment, huhhh!" She tried to covered up and about to go when he caught her wrist.

"Compliment toh leti jau wifey!" He said in a teasing way.

"Nehi mujhe nehi sunna." She said and about to go when he pulled her closer and she fall on him.