Chapter 3

Randhir takes another morsel of that paratha. His tongue was already burnt and eyes got moist. He gulped that morsel with lots of difficulties.

"Suniye ji, khana theek hai na?" Sanyukta asked Randhir with an innocent face and smirked inwardly when Randhir looked at her with fiery eyes as he was burning her under his gaze.

"You are so dead, Sanyukta!" He said in his mind.

"Randhir, Sanyukta kuch puch rahi hai tumse!" Rajveer said to Randhir thus he came back to his senses.

"Haan theek hai." He replied while gulping his anger.

"Dekha maine bola tha na, tum bina matlab Sanyukta ko kitna kuch bol gaye! Now say sorry to her." Anjali said to Randhir thus he looked at her in disbelief.

"Main kyu bolu sorry?" He raised his brow.

"Kyu nahi jab galti ki hai toh sorry toh bolna hi chahiye!" Renuka said to him and about to go when Randhir said.

"Actually mom you are right. I was wrong so I think ke main Sanyukta ko apne haaton se khana khila kar maafi mangu." Sanyukta's eyes widened to listening this when Randhir gave an evil grin to her. All his cousins started teasing him when Renuka smiled.

"Aare mera achchha baccha kitna samajhdar ho gaya hai." Renuka said happily and caressed his hairs.

"Haan haan kyun nahi, aap ka favourite beta jo hai mom!" Rajveer pouted.

"Mom ka achchha baccha wohi hota hai jo apni biwi se pyar karta hai!" Anjali teased her husband, thus he smiled.

"Aare bhabhi aaiye, bhaiya ke saath baithiye." All started teasing her.

"Aare Sanyukta aau baitho na." Anjali said thus Sanyukta nodded a no.

"Na-nahi bhabhi, main thik hu." She said nervously.

"Aare aise kaise bhabhi, aap aaiye toh, baithiye toh!" Her in-laws dragged her and made her sit beside Randhir.

"Aare bhaiya wait kiska kar rahe ho bhabhi ko khilao na!" His cousins teased him again.

"Agar mirchi mujhe lagi hai toh phir tumhe bhi jarur lagegi Sanyukta!" Randhir said in mind and fed her one morsel.

Sanyukta took that and gulped helplessly. She felt as if her throat was burnt, tongue got dried. And she gulped the whole glass water down.

"Don't mess with me wifey, you don't know with whom you are trying to play." Randhir murmured in her ear and smirked when she glared at him. Just then Harsh came down and joined everyone at the breakfast table when Renuka served him breakfast.

"Ji khana kaisa hai, Sanyukta ne banaya hai?" Renuka asked her husband.

"Hmm." He hummed only and got up.

"Main chalta hu." Harsh said.

"Ji khana toh khatam kar lijiye." Renuka said.

"I am getting late." Harsh replied.

"Ji kheer, Sanyukta ne banaya hai." Renuka said slowly.

"Mujhe meetha mana hai. Rajveer main office chalta hu tum reception ka preparation dekh lena." Harsh said when Rajveer nodded. Harsh was about to go when Renuka stopped him.

"Ji bahu ne pehli baar kuch banaya hai toh use nek nahi denge?"

Harsh took out a bundle of thousand rupees note and gave it to Sanyukta. Sanyukta bent down to touch his feet when Harsh walked away.

"Sanyukta tum apne room mein jake rest karlo." Sanyukta stood there numb when Renuka said to her. Sanyukta smiled a little and left. Randhir was after her when his gaze fell on a closed door.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें