Chapter 126

Sanyukta dragged her all most lifeless body to their room and sat down on the bed. She looked around at the room and saw the flowers and half burnt candles which were the witness of their togetherness last night. Her eyes became moist and she digged her face on the pillow which has still his fragrance.

"I'm sorry, please come back." She hiccups badly.

Sanyukta crying her heart out then wiped her tears and sat up on the bed. She took the receiver of the landline and dialled Randhir's number but it coming unavailable and Sanyukta wondered what if he had given up on her. Tears started rolling down from her eyes again as she remembered all their moments. She became panicked with the thought that will he going to forgive her or just going to forget her for her one mistake! She wanted to call him up and say that she was only disturbed at that time and she didn't mean that. Her heart sank thinking what if Randhir took her outburst as ending of their relationship.

"No I can't lose you Randhir. I can't think about a life without you. Not matter what come in between us we can't be apart. I love you with all my heart and wanted you for life." She said and dialled Parth's number which came switched off.

"Parth I need you, your friend need you." She hiccups when something strikes on her mind.

"Roja ko pata hoga ke Parth kaha hain." She said and dialled Roja's number next.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Parth's car stopped in front of a house and they came out.

"Sir yeh kiska ghar hain?" Roja asked confusingly saw the place like big house.

"This is my house. Jabse hum abroad settle huye hain bandh raheta hain. Caretaker hain ghar ki take care karne ke liye." Parth informed her.

"But hum yeha par kyu aaye hain?" Roja asked confusingly.

"Come I'll tell you." Parth said and they went inside. They entered when Roja became amazed to saw the big house.

"How it is?" Parth asked after showing her the house.

"It's beautiful lekin thoda chhota nehi hain! I mean minimum 4-5 ghar ban jate iss villa ke jagah par!" She said playfully when Parth smiled.

"Hmm bahu ho toh aaisi, aabhi se sasural ki burai!" Parth said teasingly when Roja blushed hard.

"Sasural!" She said shyly.

"Hmm after our marriage this will be your sasural na." He said when Roja looking around and smiled brightly.

"Come." He said holding her hand.

"Kaha?" She asked curiously.

"Itne bade sasural mein ek chhota sa room jo bahut jald humara hone wala hain." Parth hushed near her ear when Roja blushed.

"So kaisa laga mera room upss our." He said showing her his room when she looking around.

"Same thing, it's small too. I mean 2-3 room aasani se ban jate iss room ke jagah par." She said mockingly when he smiled.

"Ghar aur room ke saath saath mera dil vi kaafi bada hain, toh phir keya tum iss bechare dil ko vi tod dogi?" He pouted when she smiled.

"Usse todne ke wajaye main khud tutna pasand karungi." She replied when he cupped her face.

"Jab main tumhare aankhon mein ek boond aasu nehi bardast kar sakta toh phir tumhe tutte huye kaise bardast kar sakta hu!" He said became possessive when she smiled.

"Main vi aapka dil kabhi nehi tod sakti sir." She replied.

"Toh phir humesha ke liye mere dil mein ruk jau." He said when sat down on his knee and pulled out a ring from his pocket.