Chapter 112

Parth's car stopped in front of Roja's house. He came out from the car and went to the house. He take a deep breath then pressed the door bell. As soon as the door bell rings Roja get up from the couch as she was waiting for him. She opened the door and became stunned to saw Parth. He was wearing an armani suit with perfectly gelled hair and was looking deadly handsome. For the first time Roja skipped a beat to saw him like that. She always saw him in formals or casuals so his this look gave chilled shivers to her spine. Parth also looking at her. She was wearing the dress gifted by him and was tide her hair in a fishtail. She was looking really beautiful. Parth became amazed to saw her like that.

"Good evening." Roja came back to her senses as Parth greeted her.

"Good evening sir." She greeted him back.

"You look beautiful." Parth said thus she smiled a little.

"Thank you sir, you too look good." She said with a little hesitation when Parth smiled brightly.

"Thank you." He said and took out the roses from his pocket.

"For you." He said forwarding the roses at her.

"For me?" Roja asked surprisingly.

"Yes." Parth said when Roja forwarded her hand to take the flowers when her fingers touched with his fingers and she felt an electricity in her body.

"Thank you." She said anyhow taking the roses.

"My pleasure." Parth smiled brightly when Roja smiled too.

"Aare Roja aapne boss ko darwaze par hi khada rakhogi keya?" Granny asked from behind thus Roja realised that.

"Ohh sorry, sir please come in." Roja said taking some steps back when Parth entered.

"Wow someone is looking gorgeous." Parth said to granny.

"And someone is looking handsome." Granny said to Parth.

"See Miss D'souza complement aaise dete hain tumhari tarha rukha sukha nehi, right girlfriend!" Parth said playfully.

"Right boyfriend." Granny replied with a smile.

"Huhhh aagar mujhe gorgeous bolte toh phir main vi aapko handsome bolti." Roja said in mind when made a face.

"So boyfriend itna ready hoke kaha jaa rahe ho, date par?" Granny asked playfully when both Parth and Roja looked at each other once then looked away.

"Date wo vi Miss D'souza ke saath, please spare me girlfriend. Haan aagar aap ready hain toh am also ready." Parth said playfully thus granny laughed when Roja frowned.

"Issi liye mujhe fake girlfriend banake le jaa rahe hain, bade aaye huhhh." She said in mind and twisted her lips.

"Problem yeh hain ke tum sirf 50 saal late ho gaye ho boyfriend!" Granny said playfully.

"So what you are evergreen girlfriend." Parth replied playfully thus Roja rolled her eyes.

"Sir we are getting late for the meeting." Roja said thus Parth checked the time.

"Ohh yeah, okay girlfriend now I have to go but remember our date is pending." Parth said getting up.

"Okay boyfriend." Granny laughed and both Parth and Roja came out bidding her a goodbye.

"Are you ready Miss D'souza for the drama?" Parth asked getting inside the car.

Roja take a deep breath and said, "Yes sir am ready."

"Look Miss D'souza am really very sorry for all this but I really don't have any choice but doing this." Parth said feeling guilty.

"It's okay sir you don't have to give excuses to me, am your PA so aapka help karna is my duty." Roja said when Parth looked at her surprisingly. She wants to help her only for this reason. The answer hurt Parth a little don't know why but he didn't say anything.