Chapter 26

As the evening crept the birthday celebration started with hustle and bustle. Randhir was gelled his hairs in front of mirror.

"Sanyukta hurry up, sab guest aah jayenge aabhi." Randhir said when looked himself at the mirror last time. In those pair of blue jeans and white shirt he looked so hot.

"Randhir mujhe thoda time lagega tum jau, main aati hu." Sanyukta replied from the washroom.

"Okay, but hurry up." Randhir said and came out from their room.

Just then Parth also came out from his room. He was looking breathtakingly hot in his armani suit.

"Why in black, birthday hain tera anniversary nehi! Opsss sorry I forgot that you are still a bachelor." Randhir mocked him.

"Very funny, I look hot more than you in black and you are nothing but jealous." Parth rolled his eyes.

"Jealous, really man! Listen maine iss liye aapne looks par jyada time nehi diya taki girls kamse kam tujhe notice toh kare, otherwise you know!" Randhir winked at him.

"You know what Sanyukta helped me to choose this dress for tonight's party. I wish wo tujhe vi help karti toh phir tu vi thoda hot dikhta!" Parth grinned at him thus Randhir glared him. Just then Sanyukta came out from the room. Randhir turned back to heard the noise and next moment he just froze there.

Sanyukta was waring a transparent black designer saree with holter neck blouse. Her hairs are slightly curled and placed left on her shoulder and a pair of diamond earrings increasing her beauty. Randhir's jaw dropped to saw her in that black saree.

"Kyu Randhir kaisa laga mera grooming?" Anjali asked proudly.

"Aare bhabhi birthday mera aur gift Randhir ko, that's not fair." Parth made a face when Randhir just looked at her without blinking his eyes. He never seen her like this before.

"Wow Sanyukta same pinch." Parth slightly pinched her.

"Black....matching matching, now let's go." He stratched his forearm when grinned at Randhir. Sanyukta looked at Anjali when she gesture her to go with Parth and Sanyukta left with Parth in front of Randhir.

"Randhir chale?" Anjali asked thus he forced a smile.

"Yeah bhabhi." He also scratched his forearm, Anjali smiled and both left for party also.

All their relatives and friends were came in the party.

"Aare Sanyukta tumhare friends nehi aaye?" Anjali asked surprisingly.

"Maine kisiko invite nehi kiya bhabhi." Sanyukta replied slowly.

"Kyu, mom ne kaha tha na sabko invite karne ko?" Anjali asked surprisingly.

"Keya faida bhabhi koi nehi aayega, uss incident ke baad sabne mujhe blacklisted jo kar diya, mere shaadi par vi toh koi nehi aaya tha na." She replied slowly.

"Nehi Sanyukta aaisa nehi hain!" Anjali tried to console her.

"It's okay bhabhi, aab toh mujhe aadat pad geyi hain inn sab ka." She replied slowly.

"But tumne aapne family ko toh invite kiya na?" Anjali asked thus Sanyukta nodded a yes.

"But wo vi mujhe ignore hi karenge aap dekhna!" She said with broken voice. Randhir overheard their conversation and felt bad.

"Don't worry Sanyukta I'll clear the misunderstanding between you and your family soon." Randhir said in mind.

The party was continue. Soon Renuka called Parth for cutting the cake. Parth blows the candles and cut the cake. All clapped when Randhir's eyes stuck on Sanyukta only. Parth take a piece of cake and feed Renuka first then Maya.