Chapter 108

Sanyukta entered at the mansion and found the leaving room was empty.

"Lagta hain ghar mein koi nehi hain, main bekar hi jaldi wapas aah gayi." She sighed hard and went to their room. She entered and kept the shopping bags on the bed when Randhir's laptop caught her attention. A sudden happiness came in her mind when she felt happy bubbles bursting inside her.

"Randhir wapas aah geya hain." She smiled brightly realising that when became nervous a little bit also. She remembered about her confession and blushed a little.

"Aaj hi jaldi wapas aana tha, aab mera surprise ka keya hoga!" She made a face. Just when the door of the washroom clicked open and Randhir came out while wiping his hairs with a towel.

"Hey you back, ho gayi shopping?" Randhir asked with a smile. He was wearing a black track pant and a yellow T-shirt. His hairs were ruffled and he looked so cute with that messy hair. Sanyukta just lost in that sight when he came near her and she smelled his aftershave lotion.

"Kaha kho gayi?" Randhir asked playing his fingers when she came back to her senses. She smiled at him and nodded a no.

"Tum itni jaldi wapas aah gaye aaj?" She asked inhaling his aftershave lotion.

"Haan tumhara yaad aah geya toh phir jaldi wapas aah geya." He said pulling her closer when she became happy.

"And after your that confession how become I stay away from you!" He said huskily looking into her eyes when she blushed hard.

"But aab mera surprise ka keya hoga?" She asked when he became surprised.

"Kaisa surprise?" He asked surprisingly.

"You completed 3rd punishment successfully so I thought to do something special for you but tum toh jaldi wapas aah gaye." She pouted when he smiled.

"So you finally agreed that I won it." He smiled brightly.

"Haan but waise nehi jaise tum soch rahe ho." She said that when some frown lines came on his forehead.

"Matlab?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"Matlab dard bardast karke yeah phir aasu chhupa kar tumne task nehi jeeta tha Randhir walke aapne responsibility ko pura karke jeete thay. The way you protect Roja's respect that makes you a real man, understand." She made him understand thus he smiled brightly.

"You are incredible Sanyukta. Aaise sirf tum hi soch sakti ho. Am very lucky to have you." He said getting emotional when she smiled.

"You know what I brought a gift for you." She said thus he eyes became twinkling.

"Really?" He said when she nodded positively.

"Socha tumhare pasand ka sweet dish banayungi aur tumhe surprise dungi but you already came back." She said being little disappointed.

"So what wo toh tum aabhi vi de sakti ho." He said rubbing his nose with her.

"But aab toh tumhe pata chal geya so surprise kaisa?" She asked sadly.

"So what, let's pretend that I didn't came home yet and you can give me the surprise." He said rubbing his nose on her neckline when she moaned.

"Randhir stop it na." She moaned softly.

"Why baby don't you like it? I thought you liked the smell of my aftershave lotion." He said huskily when Sanyukta was loosing control.

"Randhir... I-I feel so..." She stammered a little when licked her lips as she felt his hot breath on her skin.

"You felt what?" Randhir asked seductively.

"Randhir I feel so turnd on when I'm so close to you and this smell driving me crazy." Sanyukta said huskily when Randhir also get turned on.