Chapter 97

Parth was chatting with granny when Roja came with pakodas and tea. She kept the tray on the table and looked at Parth.

"Sir yeh raha aapke chaye aur pakode." Roja said sweetly and smiled brightly when Parth looked at her suspiciously.

"Don't worry sir saare varieties type ke pakode hain. Aalu ke, peyaj ke, gobi ke aur haan dhaniya ki chatni vi hain, your favorite." Roja said in a honey coated voice thus Parth became shocked to saw her so nice with him.

"Why am feeling like there is something wrong? I smell something fishy!" Parth said in mind looking at those pakodas suspiciously.

"Sir khaiye na, please." Roja said forwarding a plate towards him.

"Haan beta lo na, chaye thandi ho raha hain." Granny said when Parth forced a smile.

"Haan haan aap sab vi lijiye." Parth replied.

"Sir you first, after all you are the guest." Roja said rolling her eyes.

"Parth be careful, there is something very dangerous behind this smile." Parth said to himself.

"Umm pani, ek glass pani milega?" Parth asked suddenly.

"Sure, ek glass kyu pura jug milega." Roja said mockingly and went to the kitchen to bring the water when Parth changed his plate with Roja's plate.

"If you are in a mood to play with me then your plan will be backfire this time Miss D'souza!" Parth said in mind and smiled in satisfaction. Roja came back quickly with a glass of water and a jug too.

"Sir aapka pani." Roja said forwarding the glass.

"Thank you." Parth took the glass and kept it on the table.

"Aare aapne aabhi tak start nehi kiya, khaiye na sir!" Roja said with extra care thus Parth smiled.

"Haan sure." Parth said grabbed his plate and took a pakoda from it when Roja was waiting badly for his reaction.

"Umm... lovely it's so delicious, thank you Miss D'souza for these amazing snacks." Parth said taking a bite of the pakoda when Roja became shocked to saw his reaction.

"Roja khana bahut hi achchha banati hain." Granny said with a smile.

"Am sure, aare aap log vi lijiye na such mein bahut tasty bani hain pakoda." Parth said looking at Roja thus she grabbed her plate. She took a pakoda from the plate when Parth was waiting for her reaction badly.

"Ohh maa marr gayi..." Roja took a bite from the pakoda and screamed loudly when Parth smiled.

"Aare keya huya Miss D'souza?" Parth asked innocently.

"Keya huya beta?" Granny asked worriedly.

"Ohh maa muh jal geya mera, kitna tikha hain!" Roja screamed again.

"Tikha hain toh pani lo na." Parth said forwarding the glass of water when Roja gulped it in a go.

"Aur chahiye?" Parth offered her some more water when Roja rushed towards the kitchen and Parth chuckled a little.

"Tit for Tat." Parth said in mind when smiled naughtily.

Roja came to the kitchen and started splashing water on her face. She drank some more glasses of water but that burning sensation on her tongue was the same as before.

"Ohh maa marr gayi!" She hissed when searching for the sugar just when someone forwarded a chocolate bar at her. Roja turned her face and saw Parth stood there and was smirking at her.

"You know what Miss D'souza mere ghar mein 2 chhote chhote bacche hain my niece Mishti and nephew Rehan. Unke liye main humesha jeb mein chocolate rakhta hu but mujhe keya pata tha ke aab mujhe ek over grown bacche ke liye vi chocolate rakhna padega!" Parth said teasingly when Roja was short of words.