Chapter 121

Finally the weekend came when Randhir was busy with the launch party at the Goa.

"Uncle sab thik toh hain na, I just hope ke aaj kuch galat na ho." Randhir said nervously.

"Don't worry Randhir everything will be fine, you just relax." Mr. D'Costa assured Randhir.

"Okay uncle aap saare arrangements ek baar phirse dekh lijiye, main back stage jata hu." Randhir said and left from there.

There at the Shekhawat mansion everyone glued with the TV to see the live fashion show.

"I wish main waha Randhir ke saath Goa mein hota toh phir usse moral support mill jata." Rajveer said sipping his coffee when Anjali looked at him.

"Tum sirf Randhir ko moral support dene jana chahate thay yeah phir unn models ko vi!" Anjali said sarcastically.

"No it's not like that I just trying to say..." He was stammering.

"Listen..." Anjali said thus Rajveer looked at her. "Shut up." She said annoyingly.

"Okay." Rajveer shrugged his shoulders and turned his gaze to the TV when Parth suppressed his laugh.

Just then Sanyukta came at the living room. She looked really tired and stressed out. All these were her pregnancy hormonal changes issues. And top on the cherry was the absence of Randhir which made her emotionaly weak too. She became cranky and moody all the time but the family were happily dealing with these.

"Sanyukta come dekho humara launch party, Randhir vi hain." Parth said excitedly when Sanyukta went and sat down beside him not to watch the fashion show but take a glimpse of Randhir.

The media was interviewing the models, business tycoons and almost every rich personality who were present there. Sanyukta saw Randhir too who was talking with a girl who must be a model.

"Hey that's Randhir and that's the show stopper..."

"Natasha Mittal." Arpita said in between when Sanyukta looked at her shockingly.

"Ohh my my Natasha Mittal is tha show stopper in Shekhawat's fashion show! How this is possible bhai?" Arpita smirked taking a glance of Sanyukta.

"Well there is no permanent enemy in politics and business Arpita. And about Mittal's we are going to merging soon that's why both Mr. Mittal and dad allowed Natasha to be the show stopper." Rajveer said when Sanyukta's face fall down listening all this.

"Okay that's cool but Ron uss Natasha ke saath keya kar raha hain?" Arpita said purposely.

"He must be there to wishing good luck to the models." Parth said sternly looking at Arpita.

"Yeah I can see that." Arpita said mockingly as Natasha hugged Randhir formally and gave a kiss too. Sanyukta fumed seeing this when her mind struck with possessiveness and she left for her room without speaking a word when Arpita smirked devilishly.

Sanyukta came to her room and sat down on the bed when though Randhir's pillow on the floor. Her eyes now brimmed with tears when her mind full with sadness.

"So that's the reason you can't come today. Here your pregnant wife is waiting for you and there you are busy to kissing those models! I hate you." She said looking at Randhir's photo.

"Okay fine tum raho aapne uss Natasha ke saath main ghar chhod kar jaa rahi hu." She typed the message and pressed the send button.

The fashion show went successfully thus Randhir take a relief of sigh. He went to the washroom and splashed some water on his face and came out from the washroom.