Chapter 2

Next morning. Sanyukta was sleeping as she kept awake till dawn when Randhir got up and his eyes fell on her. He looked at her sleepy face and grinned devilishly then took the jug from the bedside table. He came near her and emptied the whole jug on her. Sanyukta gets up with a jerk.

"What the hell is this Randhir!" She yelled at him.

"Oopsss sorry wifey, galti se pani gir gaya." He smirked at her then took his phone and went towards the couch and sat down when Sanyukta grabbed the glass of milk and threw it on his face.

"What the f***..." He screamed and got up instantly from the couch.

"Agli baar yeh doodh thanda nahi garam hoga, got it!" She said angrily. He dashed to her and grabbed a fistful of hair from her back and lifted her face up.

"I'll kill you bit***..." He gritted his teeth when she chucked the glass near his feet. He jumped a little and left her instantly.

"Have you gone mad!" He yelled at her.

"Phir kabhi aisa kuch kiya toh ye glass tumhare saad par phodungi." She glared at him back.

Sanyukta dashed to the washroom when Randhir stood there dumbstruck. He didn't expect this outburst from her. He was shocked to see her time to time reaction. Randhir's dress got wet by milk, he felt sticky with it and wanted to take a shower badly. So he knocked on the door of the washroom.

"Sanyukta open the door, I have to take a shower too." But she can't reply.

"Sanyukta?" He banged on the door but again had no reply, so he continued banging the door.

"What's wrong with you Randhir, I am bathing!" She yelled from inside.

"Come out, I have to take a shower also." He shouted.

"After me." Came her quick reply.

"Ohh just shut up and open the door now." He yelled.

"Lagta hai bahut desperate ho rahe ho andar aane ke liye!" She teased him.

"Ohh just shut up, I have zero interest to see you like that, understand! I want to take a shower, so just come out from my bathroom, now." He ordered her.

"It's now my bathroom too hubby, so let me enjoy my morning shower baby." She teased him.

"Sanyukta come out right now." He gritted his teeth.

"Wait." Came her reply.

"From the last 20 minutes you were in there, still you told me to wait!" He said in disbelief.

"Wo kya hai na hubby I take 45 minutes only to complete my bath. It's only 20 minutes now, so you have to wait for more 25 minutes only. And I know you can wait, cause you love me na baby!" She mocked him.

"Do you come out right now or not?" He asked in a stern voice.

"No." Came her quick reply when he held his anger in his fist.

"Sanyukta, you have to pay for it." He gritted his teeth. Then he remembered something and grinned devilishly.

"Now wait and watch wifey." Said that he turned off the light in the washroom.

"Randhir I'll kill you, turn on the light you moron." Sanyukta screamed from the washroom.

"What, sorry I can't hear you wifey." He played the music loudly.

"Randhir I said turn on the light." She yelled again.

"I still can't hear you wifey." He said again when enjoyed her situation. Sanyukta grabbed her bathrobe and came out quickly.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें